Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

peter thomas roth

Hi! Anyone know what happened to PeterThomasRoth Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizer? It was my favorite, but now I can't find it.  My skin is very sensitive, and I found this to be a nice, not-too-heavy moisturizer.  

Any suggestions for substitutions?

RE: peter thomas roth

I LOVED this moisturizer too and was so so sad when they apparently discontinued it 😞

RE: peter thomas roth

I now use dr jarts v7 priming moisturizer. But if that’s too pricey I recommend using The Inkey Lists Hylaronic Acid first, then their Peptide moisturizer. I have sensitive skin as well and these products work the best for me 🙂

Re: peter thomas roth

Your best bet might be to reach out to Sephora Customer support here : https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/bd-p/Customer_Support or the brand itself. I hope its not discontinued and you get some answers. Good luck, @Kathleen33 

I have normal to dryish, sensitive ish skin. I quite like the Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL, VOLITION BEAUTY - Celery Green Cream with Hyaluronic Acid + Peptides and Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing