Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

opinions on the inkey list??

hi guys !!! i’m new to the community and was looking for some peoples opinions on the inkey list !! i wanted to try it out since it’s in my budget, but i don’t know if it’s all a scam or so! anyway i would love any advice or recs on other inexpensive brands !! thank y’all so much <33

Tags:

Re: opinions on the inkey list??

Hi @dari101 ! I’ve used several Inkey List products. Some worked for me, others not so much. Whether or not their products work for you depends partly on your skin type/behavior and goals/issues (what do you want products to do for your skin). 

Price =/= quality. There’s a lot of overpriced skincare out there. There are also bad cheap products. But many low price products are as effective as their higher priced counterparts. My skincare routine is a mix of brands and price points. Actually, my most expensive product is an Avene retinaldehyde cream. I also use things by The Inkey List, CeraVe, Vanicream, The Ordinary, Paula’s Choice, FaceTheory, COSRX, Good Molecules, and Hyper Skin. 

thanks for the advice!! yeah i’ve been trying to shop around for good skincare, again thank u for the recs !! 

Hi @dari101 I've used a few things from the Inky list ( they were inspired by The Ordinary  brand) both have affordable products and can fit quite a few skin concerns.

What are you looking to try,  any specific type of product or looking to build a whole new routine?

I've defintley played around with both,  but at the end of the day it's what your looking for or the results you want to achieve 😄

Can I ask your skin type, any concerns you have,  that sort of thing?

thank you for the reply!! my skin is more on the combination side and i’m just looking for more brightness and help for discoloration in my face!! again thank u !!

@dari101 @You should try The Ordinary which is on the cheaper side as well. The only thing I have tried from the Inkey List was The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL and I really liked it. 

thanks!! i’ve heard good things about the ordinary too !! 🙂 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing