Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

need acne advice please!

So I keep getting these weird white blackheads on my chin, it's not a whitehead bc I can't squeeze them and they are tiny like a blackhead but white inside. It's not really visible unless you look very closely. Now sometimes I can squeeze them, other times I can't, and that is when they become deep acne, but the one that doesn't go away for a month and leaves a scar forever. It doesn't happen often but still it's very annoying. 

I'm using AHAs like glycolic and lactic acid, and BHA too. I tried the ordinary, paula's choice, drunk elephant and they did help but I still get these sometimes. I only exfoliate 2x a week and I have dry skin. I'm at the point now that I think I will have this forever. 

Anyone has similar issues? Thanks in advance!

Re: need acne advice please!

Sounds like you are describing milia. This is very common and normal on the chin area. Do not squeeze/pop or try to remove them yourself! This will only lead to scarring. Going to an esthetician to get them professionally treated is the best option. 

Re: need acne advice please!

This could be comedonal acne! It's super common. I recommend talking to your family doctor/dermatologist because it can be annoying to get rid of in some cases. Hope this helps 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing