Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

looking to create a skin care routine

Hey all, Male aged 33 here, I'm super new to this space so please don't mind me. 

I haven't ever used anything on my face other than an face wash.

I'm looking for something that will help with anti aging, remove dark spots and just general upkeep. 

I have darker skin and I would say it's dry in some areas and not too acne prone.

Not really on a budget, just looking for something to use regularly.

Thanks in advance for your help 🙂

Tags:

Re: looking to create a skin care routine

I think it’s always good to start with a simple routine and build up later once you’re used to that routine and know you don’t have any reaction @ChrisP80 . 

An exfoliant can help with dark spots and anti-aging. This can be harsh if you’ve never used it so should only be used every 3 days to start. I really like Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum or Farmacy HONEYMOON GLOW AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Hydrating Honey + Gentle Flower Acids 1 oz/ 30 mL . For use at night. 

going into summer, even with dry skin I like a slightly lighter moisturizer. I have been loving the Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL lately !!! This can be used morning and night.

You should also definitely start using spf during the day! I loke Supergoop! SPF Bestsellers Starter Kit - they make good spf and this set let’s you try a few to see which you like best !!! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing