Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

hydrating moisturizer

hi everyone! i have really bad dry and sensitive skin (eczema) and i have been looking for a good nighttime cream (that’s not Vaseline 😭) that is going to lock in moisture and is alcohol and fragrance free, i was thinking about first aid beauty but they have very minimal amounts of fragrance in them so i’m looking for an alternative any recommendations? thanks for ur help! 

Re: hydrating moisturizer

@share6 I have to second the rec made by @maddyox on the Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL .  I just got a sample of it and even I'M buying the full size now after using it.

I also have eczema and very dry skin! I recently purchased Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and it’s a lifesaver !! 

my skin feels amazing ! It’s so hydrating and my skin feels refreshed for hours after application !

@maddyox so funny that you mention this!  I'm literally about to FINALLY check out and this is in my cart :).

I thought I’d add — there is a scent of natural honey but it’s not overpowering 

tysm i’m checking this out rn + it’s looks rlly good might have to hop on this during the holiday savings event 👀

Hi @share6 ! I love SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow 1.69oz/ 50mL . It has Hyaluronic Acid, which draws moisture from the air to your skin 💧 I hope this helps! 😊

Spoiler

thank you!! i’ve heard hyaluronic acid is rlly good for dry skin so i’m definitely gna check this out 

@share6 Caudalie Vinosource SOS Intense Hydration Moisturizer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL 

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing