Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

gua sha facial stones

Hi! do any of you have experience/knowledge regarding how to use gua sha jade &/or rose quartz stones for the facial skin? I have read info, watched videos but different practitioners say different ways are the "best" way to use them.. some say to use the flat part of the stone & only brush very lightly, some say to use the edge & press hard along with wiggling the stone to massage the area.. I'm sure it could be dependent on the skin but I'm curious if anyone has experience long-term or professional training when it comes to this? or even experienced professionally done sessions on their own face & what the outcome was? thanks for any input! 

Re: gua sha facial stones

hi! id love to talk to you more in detail about this because theres a lot to say 🙂

message me!

xoxo,

an esthetician 

Re: gua sha facial stones

Hi! My apologies in taking so long to get back to you! Any quick tips in what your experience has been with this tool? Honestly I’ve been trying the more gentler approach, I just love the cool temperature after it being in the freezer. Thanks in advance for any input! 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing