Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

good replacement for coconut micellar no rinse cleanser?

I have been using the Sephora Micellar Cleansing Water & Milk in Coconut, which is no discontinued.  It is great, but I'm almost out.  It did a fabulous job removing my eye makeup and face makeup when put on a microfiber cloth.   I liked that I didn't even need to wash my face after, it was a no-rinse formula.  It was from this line:

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Micellar Cleansing Water & Milk - Charcoal

The pomegranate variety is much thinner than the coconut, and so it doesn't work the same way, the coconut was milkier.

Does anyone have a great replacement or idea of where to start trying for something creamy enough for my sensitive skin, but that will still get off my makeup well?  

Thanks!

Re: good replacement for coconut micellar no rinse cleanser?

Diors Hydra Life Cleansing Milk would be perfect for you Im sure. Its a wonderful, luxury product that is extremely gentle but also does a great job removing make up. It is the absolute best no-rinse cleanser Ive ever used. Also it smells beautiful. It is kinda pricey at $42 but a very nice treat for your skin.

DIOR - Hydra Life Micellar Milk No Rinse Cleanser

good replacement for coconut micellar no rinse cleanser?

@kdlb I've never tried either product, but Pacifica has a Coconut Water Micellar cleanser at Ulta and Target. And Bioderma Sensibio H2O is the popular gentle micellar water, at drugstores. Neither may have the milky texture you're used to.... If rinsing isn't off the table, you might like a jelly cleanser like Glossier Milk Jelly Cleanser or Elf Bounce Back Jelly Cleanser. The former feels to me just like it's described.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing