Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

eye cream for someone prone to milia

Hi guys! I really need an eye cream that is not too heavy, because I am prone to getting milia which can be very frustrating to get rid of. I also have dark circles and was wondering if you guys could recommend something that would work for them. Thanks! 🙂

Re: eye cream for someone prone to milia

@dilraj   I was accidentally using Biossance's Peptide Eye Gel on my entire face!  It actually worked really well and didn't cause me to break out into bumps anywhere, so I feel confident in recommending it as an eye cream.  

https://www.sephora.com/product/squalane-peptide-eye-gel-P416562?skuId=2051928&icid2=products%20grid...

For me, I've never found a concealer that worked well enough to cover my dark under eye circles and looked natural.  I've been using Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector in Light Bisque to cancel out the blue shading under my eye. It comes in a lot of different shades so you should be able to find one that works for you.

https://www.sephora.com/product/corrector-P270555?icid2=products%20grid:p270555:product&skuId=131766...

Re: eye cream for someone prone to milia

I typically just use Cerave pm lightweight all over my face after my serums and then lightly bring it around my eyes. I then use an eye gel over the top. I haven't had a problem using gels yet but creams are very problematic for me and I'm very prone to milia. I love the Eva Naturals eye gel on Amazon and it has brightened my under eyes. If it's not moisturizing enough, I would use a very lightweight simple moisturizer sparingly as well. Hope this helps!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing