Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

enlarged pores & sensitive skin: whats best product?

My question is reagarding pores. I have some big pores on my nose and around it. But I do have sensitive skin (mild rosacea).  I read many posts about big pores and saw that there are many products that adresses it, but nobody mentioned sensitive skin.

What products you guys recommend me considering my condition?

Thanks!

Tags (3)

Accepted Solutions

Please try the Mario Badescu Skincare line.  This line ha...

Please try the Mario Badescu Skincare line.  This line has many products to address different skin issues including sensitive skin, large pores, and rosacea.  Mario Badescu has a website with its name and also the products can be found at Nordstrom Dept Stores.  Hope this helps you out!Smiley Happy

All Replies

Check out Mario Badescu, they have products for sensitive...

Check out Mario Badescu, they have products for sensitive skin that address pores. They have an online store and are also sold at Ulta. 

Please try the Mario Badescu Skincare line.  This line ha...

Please try the Mario Badescu Skincare line.  This line has many products to address different skin issues including sensitive skin, large pores, and rosacea.  Mario Badescu has a website with its name and also the products can be found at Nordstrom Dept Stores.  Hope this helps you out!Smiley Happy

Sorry I'm just now replying to your post, but I just now...

Sorry I'm just now replying to your post, but I just now saw it and even though you marked it solved, I just wanted to tell you about some products that have helped me.

A very good foundation primer to disguise enlarged pores is NARS Skin Smoothing Face Prep which is designed to minimize the appearance of fine lines and pores with just one application.  You can find it at:  http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=PQGX0KPNMULQCCV0KSGAX0Q?id=P261210&categoryId=B70

To help reduce the size of your pores (and not just disguise them) I would recommend Perricone MD Intensive Pore Minimizer which is designed to address enlarged pores caused by active oil glands, dirt, wax, or chronological aging.  You can find it at:  http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P259938&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you.  Smiley Happy

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors