Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

dry skin!

I have really dry skin. No matter how many times I exfoliate and I have tried TONS of moisturizers for my face, it still is flaky! I am at my wits end on what to use to make my skin look better! It's so frustrating!!!! Any ideas? Or, people with the same problem?

Thanks

Re: dry skin!

Hi Danjus,

What are you using to exfoliate and how often are you using it? You may be overexfoliating which is causing more dryness and flaking!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

You should try a product called CapriClear.  It's an all natural moisturizer, specifically for dry, itchy skin.  Give it a try, see if it works for you.  I use it all the time and it works great for me. 

Have you tried the Pond's Dry Skin Cream? It's sold at the drugstores, walmart, target, etc. When i was living in a colder climate i had excessively dry skin to the point where i couldnt wear face makeup, after i started using the pond's dry skin cream it really helped hydrate my face again.. I would really recommend taking a chance to try it. I still use it to this day when my skin starts to dry out.

Could you tell what products your using and take us through your routine?

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors