Post in Skincare Aware
|

diy sheet masks?

i just wanted to share a fun thing i do once a week or so. i take 

-any toner

-serum

-aloe gel

-a good moisturizer

and mix it together. i soak some cotton pads or gauze in it and cut them to fit my face, and leave it on for 15-30 mins. its cooling and my skin feels so nice afterwards, and i know whats in it and that they are all products that work for me!

lots of love!

Re: diy sheet masks?

I like the sound of this recipe, but will probably go without the toner since they tend to make my skin angry. Have you done it without the toner in the mix?

I've been meaning to try my own DIY masks since I keep seeing the dry masks for sale. Amazon actually has dry sheet masks for cheap. They sell the ones compressed into little pucks like some of the K beauty packages I've seen as well. 

thats pretty cool! i havent done it without the toner because with just the other ingredients it would be too thick to be absorbed, maybe with a more moisturizing toner? fresh makes a really nice rose one, or try may coop raw sauce, one of my favorites? if you like k beauty, one of my favorite brands klairs makes a great calming toner called the supple preparation toner, which i use in addition to raw sauce in my sheet masks, if your skin gets angry often, try their blue calming cream, its worked wonders for me. ❤️

This is an awesome idea @Jiamei! I have the Shiseido cottons so I can easily split those in two. I mask often, will have to try this soon. I always thought about doing DIY sheet masks but it's so inexpensive to get a large bundle on amazon lol. 

thats what i used to do, but i have sensitive skin and im prone to redness, so a lot of them really did more bad than good somehow! i never really found one that really worked, and this way you can tailor it to your own needs, you know? 🙂

Neat idea! I might have to try this!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing