Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

dark circles

so i am a swimmer and i have really bad dark circles under my eyes from my goggles, and not to mention tans lines in the summer from them! how do i get rid of the dark circles?

Tags:

I would recommend the Carisonic Opal. I had dark circles...

I would recommend the Carisonic Opal. I had dark circles all my life and within the first week of using it twice daily I noticed results and as more time has gone by the darkness is gone! It is expensive $245 plus $100 for the serum refills (2 come in a pack), one serum cap lasts me about 1 month and I use it on both my eyes twice. An added bonus- it also helps with fine lines and wrinkles.

Since I'm not sure if you're asking for an eye cream that...

Since I'm not sure if you're asking for an eye cream that will eliminate dark circles or a concealer that will brighten them, I thought I'd answer both of those questions for you. I've tried lots of different eye creams, and the most effective at eliminating dark circles is Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare "Lift and Lighten Eye Cream." (Link to Sephora Product Page) It's expensive, but the results are definitely worth the price: after a couple of weeks of using this eye cream, I hardly needed to use concealer to cover my dark circles--the improvement was amazing!

To cover undereye circles, it's best to use a brightening concealer. There are 2 that work especially well for the eye area. One is Make Up For Ever "HD Invisible Cover Concealer." (Sephora Product Page) Another concealer that's great for brightening the eye area as well as being very creamy and easy to blend is Benefit Cosmetics "Erase Paste." (Sephora Product Page) You also should consider using other products besides concealer. Benefit Cosmetics "Ooh La Lift" (Sephora Product Page) is an effective lightening cream that gives eyes a brightening lift even before you apply concealer. Also, you could use Benefit Cosmetics "Eye Bright" (Sephora Product Page)-- a little pencil you apply to the corners of your eyes for a brightening and widening effect that draws attention away from the undereye area.

I've personally used all these products and can vouch that they are very effective. I hope all this helps you! :smileyhappy:

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing