Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

break out vs skin purge ( belif )

Hi, I wanted to know if some of you have experiences with belif cleansing foam and skin purging afterwards. I jsut statred using it 2 weeks ago and my skin got really worse. So I was wondering if thats more about skin break out or skin purge.

Thank you 

Re: break out vs skin purge ( belif )

Are you referring to the new belif pore foam cleanser (comes in a pink bottle)?  I hope it’s not that one because it’s one of my most beloved products and actually helps lessen my milia. I have combination oily and dry skin and their new cleanser is like a miracle in a bottle for me. Cleans so gently and effectively without overdrying. It’s currently my #1 cleanser and I have a huge collection.  I will say this. Their older line makes my skin uncomfortable with serious breakout so I never bought belif until they came out with newer stuff this year. If it’s from the old line, it may not be you.  I really like their new face mist but initially it made me break out a little bit above my jawline but then my skin got use to it and doesn’t break out anymore.  Hope this helps!

break out vs skin purge ( belif )

@cony2004 Two weeks is a long time to react to a wash-off product. I'd suggest getting a refund if you can & trying a mild cleanser you know you won't react to until your skin calms down. If you're looking for clearer skin, maybe try a gentle non-foaming cleanser with leave-on products &/or a mask meant for exfoliation. Good luck! 🙂
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing