Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

blackheads & white heads

i have blackheads and white heads, i’ve tried different products and masks but nothing seems to get rid of them. i was thinking of trying the dr.dennis gentle gross peel. does anyone know if this would help my concerns?

RE: blackheads & white heads

I have the same problem! I found that switching cleansers helped - I’ve been using dermalogica clearing skin wash. I also started using TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum by Drunk Elephant as well as their A-Passioni Retinol Cream. These two helped SO much. You have to be sure that you’re incorporating some AHAs/BHAs, they help clear your skin big time as well as resurface any damage! I would make any changes to your routine slowly so you can tell what is helping and what is not.

RE: blackheads & white heads

I use biologique recherche p50, which is an exfoliating toner. It’s only one part of my skin ritual, but over time it clears out pores and balances skin oil. It also costs less than the Dennis gross peel pads

Re: blackheads & white heads

I used those for a while and they were meh. I had to ask a friend if she thought they worked on me and she said sorry, but no. The FIRST AID BEAUTY - Facial Radiance Padshave made more of a noticeable difference at a much better value if you want a pad style treatment with the gentle physical exfoliation built in. For immediate results I prefer a weekly chemical peeling mask. 10-20 mins (depending on the product) then rinse & glow! Just make sure to also hydrate after any of these treatments.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing