From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 413688 Members
  • 15218 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Reward bazaar
|
Re: Reward bazaar
MOD INSIDER
Reply: Hi @Crj2 Oh no! I'll send you a PM to assist! ...read more
Hi @Crj2 Oh no! I'll send you a PM to assist!
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Skincare Aware
hyperpigmentation
my whole body (including face) have hyperpigmentation and ive tried many things and they don't work. any recommendations?
my whole body (including face) have hyperpigmentation and ive tried many things and they don't work. any recommendations?
Alternative to glamglow
Is there anything similar to glamglow mega illuminating moisturizer? Not glow recipe as it is too sticky. Amazon no longer has it ...read more
Is there anything similar to glamglow mega illuminating moisturizer? Not glow recipe as it is too sticky. Amazon no longer has it. Used it for years and love the texture and illumination. On my last jar
Recommendations?!
|
Re: Recommendations?!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @HannahlovesTS @Sunscreen is always a must. Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ ...read more
@HannahlovesTS @Sunscreen is always a must. Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++
Kids
 Hey kids do you need some skincare well I’m going to give you some tips and skin care 1.Bubble all bubble is cheep and nice on yo ...read more
 Hey kids do you need some skincare well I’m going to give you some tips and skin care 1.Bubble all bubble is cheep and nice on you’re face and if you have pimples use NOCKOUT 2.allways use sanitizer before u do anything DONT TUCH UR FACE WITH DIRTY HANDS!!!!!!!!!!! It’s baddddd for you 3.evereden it’s an kids brand and it’s not on the Sephora app but it’s nice and if you like expensive things use it it’s like the same as drunk elephant 4. BE YOU explore and have fun don’t do it for others do it for you 5. ❤️ luv ur self ❤️
  • FA8B04CB-6200-4ADD-9D46-0743899DE272.jpeg
Toner? Serum? Help!
|
Re: Toner? Serum? Help!
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: Hello @LillianneF ! Sounds like your main skin concerns are enlarged pores and uneven skin tone. Consider these additions to your ...read more
Hello @LillianneF ! Sounds like your main skin concerns are enlarged pores and uneven skin tone. Consider these additions to your skincare routine: Salicylic acid/BHA (1-3 times a week) - there might be gunk (dead skin cells, excess sebum) clogging your pores and stretching them wider than usual. BHA gets down into your pores to degunk ‘em. It’s also an exfoliant that removes some dead skin cells from the surface of your face to reveal new skin underneath, which can help even out your skin tone. You can use a leave-on BHA product like Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant (also comes in a mini size) or The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) Blemish + Blackhead Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL. Or, swap your usual Fresh cleanser once or twice a week with a salicylic acid cleanser like The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Acne + Blackhead Cleanser or CeraVe Acne Control Cleanser. Note: if you have an aspirin allergy, ask your doctor before using salicylic acid. Niacinamide (as needed: daily, every other day, once a week, etc.) - good for pore size management, skin brightening, and various other things. It’s already in lots of skincare products, but you might wanna try a standalone serum like COSRX The Niacinamide 15 Serum, Paula's Choice 10% Niacinamide Booster 0.67 oz/ 20 mL , The INKEY List Niacinamide Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL , or The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum . Broad spectrum sunscreen, at least SPF 30 (daily) - apply generously to all skin exposed to sunlight (eyelids, ears, behind ears, hairline, nape of neck if exposed, etc.), all year long, regardless of weather or season. There’s no point trying to address uneven skin tone if you don’t also stop the sun from worsening that issue. UV rays can also cause enlarged pores, among other “signs of aging” and more serious things like cancer. If you already use sunscreen daily: hooray! Keep doing that. if not: wear the hecking sunscreen. Which one’s right for you depends a lot on your personal preferences, but many people (including myself) love Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ . If you’re in the US and have a local Trader Joe’s, their Daily Facial Sunscreen SPF 40 is a good lower-cost alternative to Unseen Sunscreen, though to me it feels a bit heavier/greasier. Also consider trying the body versions of some sunscreens on your face; Bondi Sands and Native make body sunscreens that work well on my face and cost considerably less per ounce than their facial sunscreens.
Is the Laneige dream lip set worth it??
|
Re: Is the Laneige dream lip set worth it??
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I actually dont think you need the whole set because a jar will last you a VERY long time.
I actually dont think you need the whole set because a jar will last you a VERY long time.
Textured skin. Please help!
|
Re: Textured skin. Please help!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: It depends on what products you want  Recommend routine:Morning -Cleanse: Murad Acne Control Clarifying Cleanser 6.75 oz Toner: ...read more
It depends on what products you want 🙂 Recommend routine:Morning -Cleanse: Murad Acne Control Clarifying Cleanser 6.75 oz Toner: StriVectin Multi Action Clear Gentle Daily Brightening & Retexturizing Toner for Acne and Breakouts 4 oz / 118 mL Serum: Herbivore Lapis Blue Tansy Face Oil - For Oily & Acne-Prone Skin Vitamin C: Paula's Choice C15 Vitamin C Super Booster Moisturizer: Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Refillable Moisturizer Spf: Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF 42 1 oz / 30 mL Night-Makeup cleanser: SEPHORA COLLECTION Melting Cleansing Balm with Algae Extract 4.22 oz / 125 mL Cleanser: Murad Acne Control Clarifying Cleanser 6.75 oz Serum: CLINIQUE Acne Solutions All-Over Clearing Treatment Oil-Free Treatment: OLEHENRIKSEN Dewtopia 20% PHA/AHA Retexturizing Night Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL Hydration: ROSE Ingleton MD Calming Hydration Booster Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL Moisturizer: Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Refillable Moisturizer Lips: IT Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Lip Balm Treatment Rose Eye: Peace Out 6% Vitamin C Brightening Eye Treatment Serum Glow Stick .10 oz / 3 g Face mask: Fenty Skin Cookies N Clean Whipped Clay Pore Detox Face Mask with Salicylic Acid + Charcoal 2.5 oz/ 75 mL Origins Original Skin™ Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay 2.5 oz/ 75 mL Makeup for Oily, Acne, Texture, and Sensitive skin:CLINIQUE Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup Foundation Clove CLINIQUE Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer 01 Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Matte Contour Skinstick Suedish CLINIQUE Acne Solutions™ Liquid Makeup Foundation Fresh Amber HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Foundation 255B Apple Pie NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer Chantilly
Need Advice for Skincare routine
|
Re: Need Advice for Skincare routine
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @mehakvirk At your age, hydration and balance should be your top priorities. I’d recommend a gentle cleanser, a daily toner, a hyd ...read more
@mehakvirk At your age, hydration and balance should be your top priorities. I’d recommend a gentle cleanser, a daily toner, a hydrating serum, and a basic moisturizer with an eye cream. And don’t forget an SPF! Check out these products or something similar: Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum philosophy Purity Made Simple Ultra-Light Moisturizer 4.7 oz/ 141 mL First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ Use them in that order.
Ambassador Curated
💕😌 2024 Masking Challenge 😌💖
|
Re: 💕😌 2024 Masking Challenge 😌💖
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Not floral or spring-y but still amazing!! Seems like this one is discontinued??Shocker.... Because it's the BEST bio cellulose ma ...read more
Not floral or spring-y but still amazing!! Seems like this one is discontinued??Shocker.... Because it's the BEST bio cellulose mask I've ever used 😔 This mask was actually drenched in serum, it looked like a hybrid between a cream and serum. So it wasn't as thick as a cream, but it was milky in color, with a thinner consistency. Second skin fits this mask, it adhered to my face like a suction 🤣 there was no moving around at all. I loved it and wore it for 20 minutes After removing, my skin absorbed the serum without feeling dry, it was lightly moisturized and my skin felt so good!!  
Recent images from this conversation
211,403 Posts