From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 414993 Members
  • 15383 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Drunk Elephant
|
Re: Drunk Elephant
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Averyskincares @I used to use a couple of their products. I have now switched to other brands that work better for me. ...read more
@Averyskincares @I used to use a couple of their products. I have now switched to other brands that work better for me.
Skincare for my friend
|
Re: Skincare for my friend
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I personally LOVE the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum . And it’s a vital part of my skincare routine. ...read more
I personally LOVE the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum . And it’s a vital part of my skincare routine.
Kids at Sephora
|
Re: Kids at Sephora
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: @RoseAnders I'm trying to find the best for children. I'm not trying to hate at all! It's great that kids are interested in skinca ...read more
@RoseAnders I'm trying to find the best for children. I'm not trying to hate at all! It's great that kids are interested in skincare it's just that they buy stuff they don't need and trash the testers.
New Post in Skincare Aware
AHA scrub for face
I have been using a 2% salicylcic acid scrub for years, but I want to try some other acids. Looking for a recommendation for an A ...read more
I have been using a 2% salicylcic acid scrub for years, but I want to try some other acids. Looking for a recommendation for an AHA scrub with physical exfoliation as well. My skin is NOT sensitive.
Guys I need help
|
Re: Guys I need help
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @addy1443 If you already know that you like the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original formula, the L ...read more
@addy1443 If you already know that you like the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original formula, the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Watermelon Pop is probably a safe bet and since it's limited-edition you'd be smart to get it before it's gone.
Recent images from this conversation
National SPF Day ☀️
|
Re: National SPF Day ☀️
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I tried the Kosas mineral tinted sunscreen and absolutely no white cast!! Love the stuff:)
I tried the Kosas mineral tinted sunscreen and absolutely no white cast!! Love the stuff:)
Yayyyyy!!!
|
Re: Yayyyyy!!!
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: You are stunning! I hope you had fun swimming ‍♀️ ❤️ @starbucked ...read more
You are stunning! I hope you had fun swimming 🏊‍♀️ ❤️ @starbucked
Damaged Skin barrier
|
Re: Damaged Skin barrier
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Hi @rubyxxiv if your worried about your skin you may want to check in with your family doctor.When my skin barrier is acting up I ...read more
Hi @rubyxxiv if your worried about your skin you may want to check in with your family doctor.When my skin barrier is acting up I drop any actives in my routine and just go to the basics.Just a gentle cleanse, a ceramide serum, gentle moisturizer and SPF in the day time. Skinfix is a pretty great brand when your skin is acting up imo. And the sets can be a nice way to get a little bit of everything.
New Post in Skincare Aware
Decreasing pore sizes
I have very sensitive skin and I am looking for good clean products to help minimize pores. I have acne prone skins and need to u ...read more
I have very sensitive skin and I am looking for good clean products to help minimize pores. I have acne prone skins and need to update my skincare routine desperately. Drop any products or techniques for me to try!!!
211,967 Posts