Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Skincare Aware
Skincare Aware
399209 Members
11317 Conversations
250+ looks
All skincare everything.
Start a conversation
All skincare everything.
join
Start a conversation
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
2019 Mask of the Week Challenge!
eshoe BOSS III ROUGE
02-03-2019
Re: 2019 Mask of the Week Challenge!
itsfi BOSS III INSIDER
2m ago
Reply: Oooooh, chocolate!!!  You’re already a queen @Shosh85! No need to dream about being one! 殺 ...read more
Oooooh, chocolate!!! 😍 You’re already a queen @Shosh85! No need to dream about being one! 🥰
Recent images from this conversation
Recent Looks from this Group
How to layer isle of paradise self tanning drops?
ClassyyetSassy1 ROOKIE I ROUGE
2 hours ago
RE: How to layer isle of paradise self tanning drops?
darlyndar GO-GETTER I INSIDER
4m ago
Reply: It absolutely can, @ClassyyetSassy1. I apply my Framboos at night, followed by a moisturizer mixed with the IOP drops. In the morn ...read more
It absolutely can, @ClassyyetSassy1. I apply my Framboos at night, followed by a moisturizer mixed with the IOP drops. In the morning, I do a light wash with a gentle cleanser and my face is perfectly tan. The only thing is you’ll find you have to do it nightly because you use an exfoliating serum and face wash.
What is your FAVORITE SKINCARE BRAND?
Jiamei ROOKIE I ROUGE
07-13-2017
Re: What is your FAVORITE SKINCARE BRAND?
jazzhannah ROOKIE I ROUGE
6m ago
Reply: Fresh!! Fresh's products are consistently holy-grails for me, especially their Soy Face cleanser, Rose Deep Hydration Cream, and R ...read more
Fresh!! Fresh's products are consistently holy-grails for me, especially their Soy Face cleanser, Rose Deep Hydration Cream, and Rose Face Mask. Super gentle but also very effective.
New Post in Skincare Aware
sensitive skin + ordinary glycolic toner???
8m ago
Anyone with sensitive skin have a verdict on whether or not it's a good idea to try the Ordinary's Glycolic Acid Toner? I've recen ...read more
Anyone with sensitive skin have a verdict on whether or not it's a good idea to try the Ordinary's Glycolic Acid Toner? I've recently started breaking out a bit more than I'm used to and wanted to start using an exfoliator more regularly. Sephora's description says this product should be fine for sensitive skin and it doesn't have any ingredients I'm explicitly allergic to, but do any other sensitive babes have advice? Thanks beauties!!
Skincare Routine For 21 Year Old
AlyMor ROOKIE I ROUGE
Tuesday
Re: Skincare Routine For 21 Year Old
11m ago
Reply: Fellow 21-year old here haha. Fresh's products are consistently holy-grails for me, especially their Soy Face cleanser, Rose Deep ...read more
Fellow 21-year old here haha. Fresh's products are consistently holy-grails for me, especially their Soy Face cleanser, Rose Deep Hydration Cream, and Rose Face Mask. Super gently but also very effective. For an SPF I actually recommend Glossier's Invisible Shield. It's clear and gel and it's one of the only formulas I've found myself motivated to use because it's not gloopy or oily and it's never broken me out. Best of luck!!
Best moisturizer for dry, flakey skin caused my prescription acne medication?
melissavd ROOKIE II ROUGE
12-10-2018
Re: Best moisturizer for dry, flakey skin caused my prescription acne medication?
14m ago
Reply: I'm a HUGE fan of Fresh's Rose Deep Hydration Cream. Really gentle but super moisturizing
I'm a HUGE fan of Fresh's Rose Deep Hydration Cream. Really gentle but super moisturizing
Looking for a Routine!
mayakojima ROOKIE I INSIDER
Tuesday
Re: Looking for a Routine!
14m ago
Reply: I'm a big fan of Fresh products! they're really effective but also very gentle and they have a ton of different travel-size kits s ...read more
I'm a big fan of Fresh products! they're really effective but also very gentle and they have a ton of different travel-size kits so you can see what you like before committing to a full-size! my holy grail products are their soy face cleanser, rose deep hydration moisturizer, and rose face mask!!
Best Night Serum?
Zunay ROOKIE I VIB
Tuesday
Re: Best Night Serum?
16m ago
Reply: I LOVE vinoperfect! it's so lovely and brightening and as someone with sensitive skin it's effective but has never caused irritati ...read more
I LOVE vinoperfect! it's so lovely and brightening and as someone with sensitive skin it's effective but has never caused irritation for me!
Need a new skin care routine!
Requejo ROOKIE I VIB
yesterday
Re: Need a new skin care routine!
18m ago
Reply: I'm a big fan of Fresh products for acne and sensitivity. Their Soy Face Cleanser is my all-time holy grail and I also love their ...read more
I'm a big fan of Fresh products for acne and sensitivity. Their Soy Face Cleanser is my all-time holy grail and I also love their Rose Deep Hydration Cream bc its super hydrating but never oily and doesn't break me out. best of luck!!
The best foundation?
velvetqueen ROOKIE I ROUGE
Friday
Re: The best foundation?
MCSSavvy RISING STAR I INSIDER
2 hours ago
Reply: @velvetqueen  - My personal favorites are vegan and free of most irritants so I can wear them even on my most sensitive days.  HOU ...read more
@velvetqueen  - My personal favorites are vegan and free of most irritants so I can wear them even on my most sensitive days.  HOURGLASS - Vanish™ Seamless Finish Liquid FoundationCOVER FX - Natural Finish FoundationFor reference I'm a P20 in Cover FX and Cream in Hourglass Vanish.  I've used Cover FX for years and really love it.  I just recently started using Hourglass Vanish Liquid which to me leans more to light-medium coverage.  Cover FX leans medium-full coverage depending on how I decide to apply it that day.  I use Beauty Blender with Cover FX and a brush with Hourglass.  
Sudden breakout
Arlings ROOKIE I ROUGE
Sunday
RE: Sudden breakout
jamiiief ROOKIE I INSIDER
2 hours ago
Reply: What about your haircare? If the products have parabens or any other acne causing ingredients, they could rinse down to these area ...read more
What about your haircare? If the products have parabens or any other acne causing ingredients, they could rinse down to these areas in the shower. Double check the ingredients list.
Best cleanser for oily, sensitive skin?
NicoleCast ROOKIE I VIB
4 hours ago
I currently use the Boscia charcoal cleanser and although I really like it, I’ve been looking for something new to change it up. I ...read more
I currently use the Boscia charcoal cleanser and although I really like it, I’ve been looking for something new to change it up. I have combo skin/on the oilier side but have pretty clear skin. My concerns are oiliness, preventing wrinkles and fine lines, I have pretty sensitive skin and I only use green products. Some of the products I’ve been looking into are ythp superfood antioxidant cleanser and olehenriksen oil control cleanser. Maybe you can suggest one of these or a different one you use? Thank you!!!
Question about combination of products togethet
xKirstenM ROOKIE I INSIDER
7 hours ago
Hello! I was wondering I recently bought the First Aid Beauty Radiance Pads, after using them I was wondering if I could use my Dr ...read more
Hello! I was wondering I recently bought the First Aid Beauty Radiance Pads, after using them I was wondering if I could use my Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream? Just wondering since both have glycolic acid in them, but in the Protini it is close to the end of the ingredients list. Thank you!
Neck burn
Eric4455754567 ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
RE: Neck burn
Maxxy05 ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: I recently got this issue too. I also have the itches at the same time. I guess it may caused by the seasonal allergy and the neck ...read more
I recently got this issue too. I also have the itches at the same time. I guess it may caused by the seasonal allergy and the neck skin getting really dry. During the 20% off time, I tried the gift set of tatcha which includes travel size of cleaner oil, rice power cleaner, essence, Vc brightening serum, dewy skin cream, and mask. So I trying to fully washed my makeup& foundation, then I applied essence and cream step by step. When it's night time I will put more korres rose mist spray and pat into skin, then put little bit thicker cream as a double moisture sleeping mask. Two days later, I felt inches getting better now.
DRY/FLAKY/TEXTURED SKIN
KPYE95 ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Re: DRY/FLAKY/TEXTURED SKIN
melissabt MOD INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: Hi @KPYE95,   I highly recommend the PETER THOMAS ROTH Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask. https://www.sephora.com/product/rose- ...read more
Hi @KPYE95,   I highly recommend the PETER THOMAS ROTH Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask. https://www.sephora.com/product/rose-stem-cell-bio-repair-gel-mask-P386377?icid2=products%20grid386377roduct. It adds a lot of hydration and also leaves my skin with a glow.
Opinions on The Ordinary.
melymelmarie ROOKIE I VIB
Tuesday
Opinions on The Ordinary.
thatssodivamua ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: I recently purchased a few items and they've been working great. The products are easy to use. No fuss, no complications. Everythi ...read more
I recently purchased a few items and they've been working great. The products are easy to use. No fuss, no complications. Everything is laid out clearly on the bottles.
what are the best face washes for acne prone sensitive skin?
Jayg93 ROOKIE I ROUGE
Tuesday
what are the best face washes for acne prone sensitive skin?
thatssodivamua ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: The Ordinary Niacinamide 10%. You can dilute it by mixing it with your moisturizer if you don't want to apply it straight from the ...read more
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10%. You can dilute it by mixing it with your moisturizer if you don't want to apply it straight from the bottle.
Best Moisturizer for Dry, Sensitive Skin
vickievu64 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Monday
RE: Best Moisturizer for Dry, Sensitive Skin
yesterday
Reply: Epicuren enzyme moisturizer! Perfect for day and night, I love it.
Epicuren enzyme moisturizer! Perfect for day and night, I love it.
Best treatment for little whiteheads/bumps
sarahcate5 ROOKIE I VIB
yesterday
RE: Best treatment for little whiteheads/bumps
yesterday
Reply: They may be milia. Are they hard? Milia need to be lanced and extracted by a doctor (or in some states esthetician’s can do it).
They may be milia. Are they hard? Milia need to be lanced and extracted by a doctor (or in some states esthetician’s can do it).
gua sha facial stones
missxmas ROOKIE II ROUGE
yesterday
Hi! do any of you have experience/knowledge regarding how to use gua sha jade &/or rose quartz stones for the facial skin? I have ...read more
Hi! do any of you have experience/knowledge regarding how to use gua sha jade &/or rose quartz stones for the facial skin? I have read info, watched videos but different practitioners say different ways are the "best" way to use them.. some say to use the flat part of the stone & only brush very lightly, some say to use the edge & press hard along with wiggling the stone to massage the area.. I'm sure it could be dependent on the skin but I'm curious if anyone has experience long-term or professional training when it comes to this? or even experienced professionally done sessions on their own face & what the outcome was? thanks for any input! 
Masks on the Move!
eshoe BOSS III ROUGE
04-02-2019
Re: Masks on the Move!
rockstargina RISING STAR I INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: Do I have enough approvals to send out the box?
Do I have enough approvals to send out the box?
tanning
Riturai ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
hello in this summer, tanning is the most common problem. can you suggest me the products which can literally helps me to get rid ...read more
hello in this summer, tanning is the most common problem. can you suggest me the products which can literally helps me to get rid of tanning? 
skincare routine for acne prone sensitive skin?
Jayg93 ROOKIE I ROUGE
Tuesday
please post a regime
please post a regime
Best vitamin c serum please
dahabaya ROOKIE I ROUGE
Saturday
RE: Best vitamin c serum please
JooshanOoi ROOKIE I INSIDER
Tuesday
Reply: Skin ceuticals aox 15 / ce ferulic or drunk elephant c firma