Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Skincare Aware
Skincare Aware
393353 Members
11115 Conversations
250+ looks
All skincare everything.
Start a conversation
All skincare everything.
join
Start a conversation
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
2019 Mask of the Week Challenge!
eshoe BOSS III ROUGE
02-03-2019
Re: 2019 Mask of the Week Challenge!
Reply: Blech, exactly.  That would not be good.@eshoe  ...read more
Blech, exactly.  That would not be good.@eshoe 
Recent images from this conversation
Recent Looks from this Group
Skin care of pregnency
tamarakore7 ROOKIE I ROUGE
an hour ago
Re: Skin care of pregnency
RebeccaBT MOD INSIDER
an hour ago
Reply: Hi there, Congratulations! I recommend reaching out to your Physician for further assistance with skincare that is safe for your ...read more
Hi there, Congratulations! I recommend reaching out to your Physician for further assistance with skincare that is safe for your pregnancy.    Best, Rebecca
Best facial oil for acne-prone skin
emiskin ROOKIE I VIB
Tuesday
Re: Best facial oil for acne-prone skin
emiskin ROOKIE I VIB
2 hours ago
Reply: I bought that exact oil a couple of days before you mentioned it! Sounds like it was meant to be! Thanks so much
I bought that exact oil a couple of days before you mentioned it! Sounds like it was meant to be! Thanks so much
Drunk Elephant destroyed my skin
CMRicher ROOKIE I ROUGE
09-09-2017
Re: Drunk Elephant destroyed my skin
radleyas ROOKIE I INSIDER
6 hours ago
Reply: I had that experience with the Belif brand. Not every product line is for every person. I’m really sorry you have to go through th ...read more
I had that experience with the Belif brand. Not every product line is for every person. I’m really sorry you have to go through that. I hope you’re found a different line that works for you.
CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A SERUM/ FACE OIL FOR DRY SENSITIVE SKIN?
Emmybee123 ROOKIE I INSIDER
9 hours ago
Re: CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A SERUM/ FACE OIL FOR DRY SENSITIVE SKIN?
radleyas ROOKIE I INSIDER
7 hours ago
Reply: I have dry sensitive skin. These are my go-to oils. I LOVE oils HERBIVORE - Orchid Youth-Preserving Facial OilHERBIVORE - Phoenix ...read more
I have dry sensitive skin. These are my go-to oils. I LOVE oils HERBIVORE - Orchid Youth-Preserving Facial OilHERBIVORE - Phoenix Cell Regenerating Facial OilTARTE - Maracuja OilLANCER - Omega Hydrating OilDRUNK ELEPHANT - Virgin Marula Antioxidant Face OilSUNDAY RILEY - Luna Retinol Sleeping Night OilAnd the Tatcha Camellia Oil (which I couldn’t tag for some reason) I use the Sunday Riley Luna oil only a couple nights week, as I use some AHA/BHA serums on other nights. I try not to over do.  The rest of them, I use all the time, usually blended together. A drop from each in my hand, mixed together, covers me from forehead to décolleté. I’ve found these are not irritating, nor scented (except for the smells that are natural to that plant). 
2019 Masking Surveys
ShortErica GO-GETTER III INSIDER
yesterday
Re: 2019 Masking Surveys
ShortErica GO-GETTER III INSIDER
14 hours ago
Reply: Thanks @CookieGirl1. @eshoe was wise to list out ways we could help with and change the Masking Challenge and this was one of them ...read more
Thanks @CookieGirl1. @eshoe was wise to list out ways we could help with and change the Masking Challenge and this was one of them.
Skin Fasting, Skip Care, Minimalist Skincare
txcatx GO-GETTER I ROUGE
03-30-2019
Re: Skin Fasting, Skip Care, Minimalist Skincare
cianni GO-GETTER II INSIDER
16 hours ago
Reply: @txcatx my samples pile has grown right back up to its original size since  I mostly realized that I don’t need toner and eye cre ...read more
@txcatx my samples pile has grown right back up to its original size since 😂 I mostly realized that I don’t need toner and eye cream twice a day, and my skin and wallet are happy about that ! Hahaha
Sweaty Summer Skin?
veee2 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Tuesday
Re: Sweaty Summer Skin?
LHHL ROOKIE I INSIDER
18 hours ago
Reply: I've been having a similar problem this summer (though my skin isn't overly dry). It's especially difficult on my forehead because ...read more
I've been having a similar problem this summer (though my skin isn't overly dry). It's especially difficult on my forehead because I have bangs. I've been applying my morning serum (Drunk Elephant) or SPF moisturizer and dusting LIGHTLY with powder, applying foundation and then another light dusting mostly on my forehead. My skin looks a bit powdered initially so I finish with Urban Decay setting spray. By the time I'm leaving the house 45 minutes later my makeup has settled in a bit. Throughout the day I rarely use powder, I try to blot off excess sweat with a tissue when I touch up my makeup and then use oil absorbing blotting papers to control any shine. They don't remove my makeup and it has been lasting throughout the day pretty well. If it's a really sweaty day I might put a very very thin layer of translucent powder near my hairline and across my forehead but that's pretty much it. Good luck!
How long can you keep good genes from sunday riley once you start using it? what is their expiration date or best before date?
productquestion ROOKIE I ROUGE
yesterday
Re: How long can you keep good genes from sunday riley once you start using it? what is their expiration date or best before date?
sydtomato RISING STAR II INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: There should be a period after opening date on the box or on the bottle, it probably doesn't have an expiry date. I'm pretty sure ...read more
There should be a period after opening date on the box or on the bottle, it probably doesn't have an expiry date. I'm pretty sure it has a 12 month period after opening @productquestion 
New Post in Skincare Aware
Dark spots
Chante3zy ROOKIE I ROUGE
yesterday
What is good for dark spots?
What is good for dark spots?
Products for Bacne/Acne Scars?
1MiaMiaMiaMia1 ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Hey! So I’ve always thought to myself I was like the only person in the world who had this problem but I have bacne (acne on my ba ...read more
Hey! So I’ve always thought to myself I was like the only person in the world who had this problem but I have bacne (acne on my back). I’ve tried using the same products for my face acne on my back but it’s not the same. I also have lots of acne scars on my back. So I was wondering if anyone had any products they know work for bacne and acne scars! Sincerely, Mia (:
I couldn’t have done it without YOU! 🌿
NastiaLiukin ROOKIE I ROUGE
yesterday
Re: I couldn’t have done it without YOU! 🌿
eshoe BOSS III ROUGE
yesterday
Reply: @NastiaLiukin I was so excited to see this finally available and in the design I loved as well, yay! Congrats on the launch, I loo ...read more
@NastiaLiukin I was so excited to see this finally available and in the design I loved as well, yay! Congrats on the launch, I look forward to trying this
Skincare dupes?
AwfulWaffle ROOKIE I ROUGE
yesterday
Hey!  Does anyone have a good dupe for the olehenriksen banana bright eye cream/serum/or any of the banana bright line really?  I ...read more
Hey!  Does anyone have a good dupe for the olehenriksen banana bright eye cream/serum/or any of the banana bright line really?  I love the results but the orange creamsicle patchouli yuck fragrance in there gives me such a bad headache and is a real day ruiner.  I have stuck it out bc it has really helped to brighten my skin tone and under eyes but I definitely won't be repurchasing because of the fragrance.  Any recommendations? 
Ordinary
eg11 ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
RE: Ordinary
suzumi ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: I have. It’s works great. But on my sister not to great on her. But she has very sensitive skin.
I have. It’s works great. But on my sister not to great on her. But she has very sensitive skin.
How much is too much?
mahikasaxena ROOKIE I ROUGE
Tuesday
RE: How much is too much?
6come6 ROOKIE III INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: Hi @mahikasaxena! With dry sensitive skin, I have to be careful with over exfoliating my skin. If you feel it is too much, maybe u ...read more
Hi @mahikasaxena! With dry sensitive skin, I have to be careful with over exfoliating my skin. If you feel it is too much, maybe use each product every other night. It might be too much using two products with AHAs in one routine, especially since you use it in the AM. Good luck⭐️
Hot vacation skincare
cchristinaM ROOKIE I ROUGE
Saturday
RE: Hot vacation skincare
6come6 ROOKIE III INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: Hi @cchristinaM ! I love DD Gross’ mineral SPF, it is really light. I like to use it for reapplication. If you are going to go swi ...read more
Hi @cchristinaM ! I love DD Gross’ mineral SPF, it is really light. I like to use it for reapplication. If you are going to go swimming, you may want to look into a facial oil to apply after you get out of the water. I think it’s a good alternative to an actual moisturizer! I am using the Ordinary’s Rose Hip these days. Hope this helps.
Thanks Sephora @TeamBIC and Peter Thomas Roth
Luvstravel GO-GETTER I ROUGE
a week ago
Re: Thanks Sephora @TeamBIC and Peter Thomas Roth
Anewxa RISING STAR I INSIDER
Tuesday
Reply: Congrats! I like the cucumber mask the best! This is a great gifting set too!
Congrats! I like the cucumber mask the best! This is a great gifting set too!
Would you recommend the Alpha-H or Edible Beauty products?
carlym99 ROOKIE II ROUGE
Tuesday
Re: Would you recommend the Alpha-H or Edible Beauty products?
Ispend2much6 BOSS III INSIDER
Tuesday
Reply: @carlym99   I'm sorry I can't.  I don't think I regularly use a serum.  I tend to use more oils, creams, and treatment type produc ...read more
@carlym99   I'm sorry I can't.  I don't think I regularly use a serum.  I tend to use more oils, creams, and treatment type products, like Omorovicza's Acid Fix.  Except, I do use Drunk Elephant's B-Hydra serum for moisture and texture help.A popular brand is Caudalie, and a lot of people like their Vinoperfect Radiance Serum.  I'm sorry I couldn't help more!
Face oils
mariesanc21 ROOKIE II ROUGE
2 weeks ago
RE: Face oils
Reply: Make sure they are non comedogenic
Make sure they are non comedogenic
Peter Thomas Roth Mask Mashup Gratis
PrettyPaint BOSS I ROUGE
06-14-2019
Re: Peter Thomas Roth Mask Mashup Gratis
byme4u RISING STAR III INSIDER
Tuesday
Reply: @SchylarR, well since no place locally sells it, I've had to place an order.  While searching, I read some reviews; hilarious, the ...read more
@SchylarR, well since no place locally sells it, I've had to place an order.  While searching, I read some reviews; hilarious, the pain of the peel off.  The only time I ever notice my pores are in the Summer when I am constantly applying sunscreen and I need a "Super Cleaner".  Hope it works as well as Supermud. When I get it, I will use it and  review on  Mask of Week Challenge & tag you.  Can't wait!
Drunk elephant thread
KNC24 GO-GETTER I ROUGE
10-04-2017
Re: Drunk elephant thread
elise222 RISING STAR I INSIDER
Tuesday
Reply: The acid content is too high and can't be sold in Canada.
The acid content is too high and can't be sold in Canada.
Oily skin products and makeup
Sofia2003 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Sunday
RE: Oily skin products and makeup
amanda0000 ROOKIE II INSIDER
Tuesday
Reply: Look for oil free makeup products. Setting powder and oil blotting sheets help too.
Look for oil free makeup products. Setting powder and oil blotting sheets help too.