460626 Members
15809 Conversations
250+ photos
All skincare everything.
Start a conversation
All skincare everything.
join
Start a conversation
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
💕😌 Mask of the Week Challenge 😌💖
|
Re: 💕😌 Mask of the Week Challenge 😌💖
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: I love an oil mask, did this one have a scent, @Samtian? Glad it was amazing for you!! ...read more
I love an oil mask, did this one have a scent, @Samtian? Glad it was amazing for you!!
Recent images from this conversation
Dr. Dennis Gross Ultra Gentle Peel + Biossance Squalane Lactic Acid serum
|
Re: Dr. Dennis Gross Ultra Gentle Peel + Biossance Squalane Lactic Acid serum
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @uncivilized it depends on your skin! The % of lactic acid in the Biosssance serum is already at 10%, which is toward the upper en ...read more
@uncivilized it depends on your skin! The % of lactic acid in the Biosssance serum is already at 10%, which is toward the upper end of leave on use at a time. So adding more AHA at the same time is probably not ideal. You're already exfoliating every day, so I am curious why you want to add another exfoliant? If the purpose is to add in BHA and retinol (which the Regular and Extra Strength contain), then it would be best to start using once a week and lowering uses of the Biossance, to build up toward potentially alternating use. You could also look for other items just containing the other active. If the purpose is to try a new exfoliant, then completely switch it out with the Biossance and start once or twice a week for two weeks and build up. The Biossance is loaded with squalane which provides a lot of extra hydration, so if you end up switching it out, make sure you're adding in another hydrating step. Alcohol in skincare can be sensitizing, depending on the form, concentration, and what the follow up is. The Sensitive DDG pads don't contain alcohol.
Lips & lips corners situation
|
Re: Lips & lips corners situation
ROOKIE III ROUGE
Reply: Update: Aquaphore is what works for me now. I doesnt create tiny bumps around my lips, and it seems to have made the corner of my ...read more
Update: Aquaphore is what works for me now. I doesnt create tiny bumps around my lips, and it seems to have made the corner of my lips situation better. I wont be buying other lip balms anymore.Its a bit sad because i liked the textures of the Bite and Kissu by Tatcha balms alot, but they give me that tiny bumps situation. I will edit this post later by adding my thoughts on the ingredients that those lip balms have that probably isnt in Aquaphore.
Fat water & fresh essence
|
Re: Fat water & fresh essence
ROOKIE I ROUGE
Reply: I think i was over thinking it! Im going to continue the of products i mentioned. Thanks for responding!
I think i was over thinking it! Im going to continue the of products i mentioned. Thanks for responding!
Dark spots
|
Re: Dark spots
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @thespot123 For dark spots I find Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength Niacinamide Discoloration Treatment 1.7 oz/ 50 mL helped me a t ...read more
@thespot123 For dark spots I find Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength Niacinamide Discoloration Treatment 1.7 oz/ 50 mL helped me a ton.
Skincare steps - so confused!!
|
Re: Skincare steps - so confused!!
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: @JennyZzzzz Hello! I’ll tell you what I do, due I have your same concernsAM:-Clean just with water and dry it up always with a cle ...read more
@JennyZzzzz Hello! I’ll tell you what I do, due I have your same concernsAM:-Clean just with water and dry it up always with a clean towel or paper.-Tone your skin (the toner has 2 functions: hydrate and rebalance your skin pH after using the cleansers)-Vitamin C (this will help you brighten your skin and will help fighting suns free radicals)-Hyaluronic acid (but I don’t really like it, the hyaluronic hydrates so well but only when it’s injected or ingested)*I would recommend more a product that contains ceramides or glycerin-Moisturizer-Sunscreen PM:-Cleanser -Toner-Retinol (it helps prevent sings of aging like the vit C and for some people help to prevent acne) I would use it twice a week, and if your skin can handle it, every night is an option, but if you’re younger than 26/27 I would recommend you to switch to BHA-Hyaluronic acid or other hydrating/skin barrier rebalancing serum-Moisturizer REMEMBER, always use Sunscreen, and reapply it, both vitamin c and retinol makes your skin more sensitive to sun, so if you don’t want to get some hyperpigmentation or something worse, always SPF and broad spectrum! We want to protect ourselves from burns and age 😉Hope this may help you 🧡
On my 40s which serum suggestions?
|
Re: On my 40s which serum suggestions?
ROOKIE I ROUGE
Reply: Hi, I have a very dry skin - at winter time, oily during summer - and have developed acne due to a wearing mask.My skin care routi ...read more
Hi, I have a very dry skin - at winter time, oily during summer - and have developed acne due to a wearing mask.My skin care routine are:- washing my face twice a day (morning & night) -( I use Farmacy honey gel cleanser and rice water foam cleanser from the face shop)-toner - after washing my face - farmacy and glow recipe --face oil - from first aid beauty - moisturizer- from Boscia and Farmacy- sunscreen from Drunk Elephant id like to incorporate a serum on my skin care routine.
Skin care routine for 23 year old
|
Re: Skin care routine for 23 year old
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: Hi! I’m 24 and I love the cerave moisturizer and it doesn’t break the bank. I also use the ordinary caffeine serum, neutrogena hyd ...read more
Hi! I’m 24 and I love the cerave moisturizer and it doesn’t break the bank. I also use the ordinary caffeine serum, neutrogena hydro bost, cerave retinol, and la-roche posay vitamin c and sunscreen. Hope this helps! The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG 1 oz/ 30 mL
Benozyl peroxide
|
Re: Benozyl peroxide
ROOKIE III INSIDER
Reply: Hi @kizaaa ! I use Benzoyl Peroxide in my routine and would love to give you some advice! First I’d say to start slow. Patch test ...read more
Hi @kizaaa ! I use Benzoyl Peroxide in my routine and would love to give you some advice! First I’d say to start slow. Patch test prior to using it and start with once a week. The best way (for me) is to start slow, with any new ingredient you want to try! Then you can increase to multiple times a week, or whatever works for you.Also, make sure you wear sunscreen! SPF is super important to wear every day to protect your skin, and is especially important to wear when using Benzoyl Peroxide or an exfoliating ingredient.Benzoyl Peroxide can sometimes be a bit drying, so follow up with a hydrating moisturizer to make sure your skin stays balanced.I have had great luck using Benzoyl Peroxide cleansers and leave on treatments.I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions. Remember that you’re beautiful no matter what ❤️ Have a wonderful day!
Toner
|
Re: Toner
ROOKIE III INSIDER
Reply: @gabbyy4 I love Kiehl's Since 1851 Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol Free Toner Kiehl's Since 1851 Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner 8.4 ...read more
@gabbyy4 I love Kiehl's Since 1851 Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol Free Toner Kiehl's Since 1851 Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner 8.4 oz/ 250 ml and Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA +BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL , which is exfoliating. I hope this helps! Have a great day 💕
Looking for Something?