447137 Members
13997 Conversations
250+ photos
All skincare everything.
Start a conversation
All skincare everything.
join
Start a conversation
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Skincare Aware
Having Trouble Finding a Good Regimine
Help friends! I'm 33, have combination skin, prone to acne around the jaw line, tan skin, any blemish always turns into a dark sp ...read more
Help friends! I'm 33, have combination skin, prone to acne around the jaw line, tan skin, any blemish always turns into a dark spot for months, hormonal acne, and stress affects my skin a lot. I need a good brightening moisturizer that helps with oil production and reducing scars. Any recommendations? 🙂 Preferably with the Clean label. Thanks in advance!
Acne
I need help ASAP!! lately I been breaking out so much on my cheeks and forehead also im dealing with redness, the bigger pimples a ...read more
I need help ASAP!! lately I been breaking out so much on my cheeks and forehead also im dealing with redness, the bigger pimples actually hurt when I press on them, I don’t pop my pimples because it’s really bad for my skin. I’ve always had a few pimples but nothing like this, I have sensitive and oily skin. Please I need help❗️   
  • 1C93735F-511D-4958-B41D-DD1C4C0E5D55.jpeg
  • 0095452B-3BCD-4C77-89F2-A12A5BFF149A.jpeg
ACNE SCARS!!!
Hii everyone! I need a good retinol cream or oil I can wear at night for my deep acne scars. Or if you know any other product that ...read more
Hii everyone! I need a good retinol cream or oil I can wear at night for my deep acne scars. Or if you know any other product that will help! Thanks In advance
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Sunday Riley Vitamin C brightening Serum (not the flash one) Vs DE C Firma
|
Re: Sunday Riley Vitamin C brightening Serum (not the flash one) Vs DE C Firma
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: I really liked the ole henriksen vitamin c serum....lasted about 3 months 86$. Smells amazing too.
I really liked the ole henriksen vitamin c serum....lasted about 3 months 86$. Smells amazing too.
2020 Mask of the Week Challenge
|
Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi Did the CT one perform as nicely the second time round? The eye patches are still sitting on my night table so there’s s ...read more
@itsfi Did the CT one perform as nicely the second time round? The eye patches are still sitting on my night table so there’s still a chance to reuse them... I’m a little curious. Maybe I’ll try them out on my arm to see if they reheat. My elbows would likely appreciate done love. The ET Collagen masks are my favorite from the line! I agree they’re slightly better than filler masks but at filler mask prices. They’re a pretty solid brand overall. I am trying to recall if I ever used a dud product by them and nothing is coming to mind. I didn’t like their micellar water but then I don’t like micellar waters in general.
Recent images from this conversation
Moisturizer for dry sensitive skin
I live somewhere where the humidity is very low and now that winter is coming my skin is even more dry. I went back to a moisturiz ...read more
I live somewhere where the humidity is very low and now that winter is coming my skin is even more dry. I went back to a moisturizer I used to use in highschool from La roche posay (the intense one) but my skin is now breaking out from the fragrance. Does anyone have any recommendations to something with similar hydration level but no fragrance? TIA
Stubborn Hormonal Acne - Face, Chest, Shoulders
|
Stubborn Hormonal Acne - Face, Chest, Shoulders
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: I totally feel you on the hormonal acne, and for me it's due to an overproduction of sebum. I have picked up Ole Henrikson Find Yo ...read more
I totally feel you on the hormonal acne, and for me it's due to an overproduction of sebum. I have picked up Ole Henrikson Find Your Balance Oil Control set, and I'm about a month in, my skin went through a purging phase but the last week I have noticed a slight difference. My hormonal acne is centered around my mouth, chin, and jawline, and mostly cystic acne. I have been using Glam Glow Supermud as an overnight spot treatment in case the cysts really flare up. Going to update on continued use for the Ole Henrikson, hopefully next 4 weeks will be better results!!
Acne due mandatory COVID mask
|
Re: Acne due mandatory COVID mask
ROOKIE III INSIDER
Reply: Hi @rubyone2love ! I’d love to help, here’s some tips:First of all, make sure you wash your mask after every use. If you’re using ...read more
Hi @rubyone2love ! I’d love to help, here’s some tips:First of all, make sure you wash your mask after every use. If you’re using a disposable mask, @RAWRitsRED shared an amazing tip! Spray your mask with a Salicylic Acid spray! This ingredient is great to unclog pores Dermalogica Breakout Clearing All Over Toner Breakout fighting ingredients: Salicylic Acid, Sulfur, Benzoyl Peroxide, Niacinimide Maskne skincare routine:Cleanser Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser .Treatement: The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL Moisturizer: SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow 1.69oz/ 50mL Some other great products: Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA +BHA Pore-Tight Toner The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 g . I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions, have a wonderful day 😊
Recent images from this conversation
Retinol and Lactic/Gycolic acids for beginners
|
Re: Retinol and Lactic/Gycolic acids for beginners
ROOKIE III INSIDER
Reply: @JennyE89 I'm a wimp and use really low % products out of fear for my skin barrier lol Retinol: The Ordinary Retinol 0.2% in Squa ...read more
@JennyE89 I'm a wimp and use really low % products out of fear for my skin barrier lol Retinol: The Ordinary Retinol 0.2% in Squalane <-- 0.2% is the lowest form of retinol that isn't a derivative I've seen and the highest you can go is 1% in Canada AHA: REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Toner 16.9/ 500 mL <-- this is 5.5% and in Canada you can go up to like 13% I also use the Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Face Mask which has encapsulated retinol so I alternate between the serum and this mask. I use vitamin C every day in the AM and then the retinol/AHA at night.
Looking for Something?