Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

anyone else like skincare stuff more then makeup

skin care

RE: anyone else like skincare stuff more then makeup

I love using the farsali unicorn essence and gold elixir together. It looks amazing alone and underneath makeup

I do too I like the Farsali serum it has made my skin glow

I donโ€™t like it more, but I do 100% believe itโ€™s more important. If your skin isnโ€™t right, your makeup wonโ€™t look right!

Yes! I have switched from heavy makeup to high quality skin care through my 20s. I will openly, but shamefully, admit that I never moisturized as teen/ early adult with oily skin. Now I take care for my skin and donโ€™t need heavy foundation.

Re: RE: anyone else like skincare stuff more then makeup

I also agree! While makeup is so fun to play with as Iโ€™ve gotten a bit older Iโ€™ve been more focused on skin care, especially since while I love playing with blushes and highlights I really only want to wear light coverage/tinted moisturizers 

I love trying face creams and peels more than make up

I love trying face creams and peels more than make up
Anonymous Insider

Yes! I used to be so into just the makeup, but I often go bare faced now, and take so much care of my skin. I now get more excited with my skincare routine than my makeup routine ๐Ÿ˜‚ @Salinarose

Me too, I get really excited! XD I can't wait to get up a...

Me too, I get really excited! XD I can't wait to get up and start my morning routine

Re: anyone else like skincare stuff more then makeup

Definitely. Good skin beats everything!!

Yes! I have never bought any makeup from Sephora.

Yes! I have never bought any makeup from Sephora.

Yes! I got really invested after struggling to find makeu...

Yes! I got really invested after struggling to find makeup shades light enough for me. After a while I was like "ok fine, I won't *need* a mean old foundation anyway if I just have great skin nyah nyah"... the search for a good foundation continues, but I'm all about skincare now.
Anonymous Insider

Re: anyone else like skincare stuff more then makeup

preach! skincare before makeup!

Anonymous Insider

@Salinarose, count me in the skincare over makeup club. I don't regret my decision to focus on taking care of my skin.

Me @Salinarose! I had really bad acne for 11 years of my life. I tried various 3-step acne treatments and it was doing nothing to my skin. If anything, all the acids made it worse by drying it up my skin to the point that I looked like an oil slick. I was given a beginning Korean skincare kit two years ago and it really helped control my acne and oil production. For the first time, I felt like there was really hope that my skin may clear up one day. Ever since then, I love skincare products (or more like became addicted hahaha).

Absolutely! I love having the confidence to go out with out makeup and having a solid skin care routine helps me to be able to do that. I love skincare, the feeling of finding skincare items that work for you is the best feeling ever!!

Me too I love my makeup but skin care definitely comes fi...

Me too I love my makeup but skin care definitely comes first!!

@Salinarose I'll take skincare anyday over makeup. Great...

@Salinarose I'll take skincare anyday over makeup. Great skin is your canvas for makeup.

I absolutely do! Iโ€™d purchase skincare over makeup any day of the week!
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
testing