Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Youth to The People

Hi there! I’m just curious to know if Youth To The People Mini Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 2 oz/ 59 mL is a Vitamin C Pure? If someone could get back to me on this, it would be greatly appreciated. I’m not sure why my skincare app suddenly shows 2 “!” under this product of youth to the people, possibly cause i added the highlighted ingredients, but my skincare app says “key ingredients” for this product and it’s antioxidant & vitamin c pure... so i’d like to know if this product is indeed a vitamin c pure? thank you! 

Re: Youth to The People

hello @danibear13 

If you're asking if it contains vit c, yes, but if you mean pure vit c as L ascorbic acid then no. It contains Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate which is a derivative of vit c and it's highly stable unlike L ascorbic acid.

Thank you so much for getting back to me on that. My skincare app was showing two "!" cause i put the highlighted ingredients in that section and the app noticed it and put two "!" saying it was a pure vitamin c so i wasn't sure if it was or not. Although i do know it is an antioxidant! Thanks for your reply, it really helped! 

no worries, glad I could help!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing