From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

YOUR HOLY GRAIL DAYTIME MOISTURIZER (WITH SPF)

Hello beauties! First ever Sephora forum post for me, figured there is no better place to ask for advice!

I am looking for YOUR PERFECT daytime moisturizer with SPF (15-20 minimum) to use daily. I have relatively normal skin (can get a little dry in the winter and a little oily in the summer), and I have suffered from light adult acne in my early twenties (which I am now undergoing microdermabrasion treatments to erase).

The ideal potion should be lightweight, anti-aging, definitely contain sun protection and mildly scented/unscented - I've used some really awesome products in the past (FRESH, Peter Thomas Roth, Laura Mercier, Dermalogica) but I am really hoping to find a perfect all-in-one solution, as I'm not a fan of layering sunscreen with moisturizer.

Help a girl out! Thanks X

Re: YOUR HOLY GRAIL DAYTIME MOISTURIZER (WITH SPF)

@TheSCorrente Josie Maran Daily Argan Moisturizer SPF 47 is what I use. It works really well for sun protection and plays nice with other makeup products. There is even a slightly tinted version if you are looking to even out skin tone. 

I really like Paula's choice skin recovery moisturizer with spf 30. It is a physical sunscreen but it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a white cast. Is hydrating but not greasy.  They often have sales of 15% or 20% off. Comes in 2 oz which is a pretty generous size IMO. 

RE: YOUR HOLY GRAIL DAYTIME MOISTURIZER (WITH SPF)

Clinique pep SPF20 is great. I am looking forward to try origins moisturizer spf40

Hello - my go-to HG is the Perricone PhotoPlasma.  It's a higher SPF than you listed initially, but it's really great. Super light-weight but still moisturizing. Does not smell at all like sunscreen and really protects, even when I've been stuck out at altitude in full sun. I seem to have trouble finding products that layer well and this layers beautifully and has never interfered with any foundation or other serum or primer I've tried. Good luck finding a great product that works for you! @TheSCorrente

https://www.sephora.com/product/photo-plasma-moisturizer-broad-spectrum-spf-30-P379495?skuId=1521368...

i use PMD element energy hydrating cloud cream..its expen...

i use PMD element energy hydrating cloud cream..its expensive but you def get enough to last at least 6 months.

Such a great reco, thank you! 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing