From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Would you recommend the Alpha-H or Edible Beauty products?

Hi Sephora Community! I'm looking to get a new night time facial serum and was wondering if anyone has tried the Alpha-H or Edible Beauty products. The serums that I've looked at have received pretty good ratings and aren't extremely expensive...but I wanted to get opinions from the community first. 

My ideal serum would be moisturizing and provide anti-aging benefits.

Thanks!

Re: Would you recommend the Alpha-H or Edible Beauty products?

@carlym99   Hi!  I've been using Alpha H's Beauty Sleep Power Peel before Sephora started to carry it.  It's one of my favorite products; it gives me a great jump towards improving my skin if I've let go of my skincare routine, and a great way to maintain.  It is an anti-aging product.  It's pretty gentle too as far as a resurfacing treatment goes.

The other item I've tried it their Liquid Gold.  I honestly can't recommend it.  It has a high percentage of alcohol, and it burned and irritated my skin.  I didn't get any benefit from it.

@Ispend2much6  - Thanks! I'm actually just looking for a night time serum - are there any you recommend? Doesn't have to be Alpha-H or Edible Beauty brand.

@carlym99   I'm sorry I can't.  I don't think I regularly use a serum.  I tend to use more oils, creams, and treatment type products, like Omorovicza's Acid Fix.  Except, I do use Drunk Elephant's B-Hydra serum for moisture and texture help.

A popular brand is Caudalie, and a lot of people like their Vinoperfect Radiance Serum.  I'm sorry I couldn't help more!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing