Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Winter Skincare

Hi everyone! I hope you are al, starting your week on a positive note. I wanted to share some of my tips and things I’ve learned about taking care of your skin during wintertime (which obviously depends on where you live - I live somewhere where winter is a cold and snowy time!). Susan Yara on YouTube also has a great video on Winter Skincare, if you want more information. And again, I’m not a skincare/medical professional. These are just some helpful tips from me to you! I hope this helps you out!

1. Still wear sunscreen. You might wonder if you have to wear spf in the winter, and I recommend continuing wearing it. The sun doesn’t disappear in the winter, so unless you all getting absolutely no sun where you live, it’s still a good idea to wear spf!

2. Moisturize. My skin tends to get dry and more dehydrated in the cold, so I love incorporating more hydrating masks, moisturizers, and serums into my routine. SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow 1.69oz/ 50mL The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Kiehl's Since 1851 Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask 3.4 oz/ 100 mL . I also sometimes double up on my moisturizer to lock in hydration 💧 

3. Humidify your environment. I use a humidifier to stop dry air, which helps balance my skin.

4. Exfoliate? I still like to exfoliate during the winter, because my skin tends to get dull. Using a gentle exfoliate helps buff away that dead skin and helps your products absorb better.

5. Lip care! Hydrate those lips! 👄 keep them nice and moisturized. Maybe try a lip butter or lip mask for extra hydration!

Have a wonderful day everyone! ❤️

Re: Winter Skincare

Great tips!

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing