Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Which one of these Ordinary Products can I mix or do a skincare routine with?

Hey guys! 🙂 So I'm basically new to skin care, I've only had a small/simple regimen these last two months, that included First Aid's Beauty Pure Skin Cleanser, The Ordinary's Buffet and First Aid's Moisturizer. And these have worked out pretty well for me.

But now I received and bought other products, & I'm so confused; I think I mistook some of them, especially with The Ordinary, since you can't mix some of the products... so here is the ones I've still got at the moment, if anyone could possibly recommend a possible regimen and how to layer them, it would be truly appreciated

Products:

-First Aid Beauty Cleanser

-The Ordinary "Buffet"

-First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 

-The Ordinary Squalene Cleanser

-The Ordinary Lactid Acid 5% + Ha

-The Ordinary Hyaluronic acid 2% + B5

-The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% = EGCG

(My skin is combo, acne prone... even tho I don't have huge breakouts, but can get 2 or 3 lil pimples every now and then, when skin gets too oily, and sometimes they leave scars for a couple of weeks. Also fighting with dullness and dark circles) 

Re: Which of these Ordinary Products can I mix or do a skincare routine with?

Hey @Sharelys you don't have too much overlap in products which is good 😊

This is what I would do 

AM routine:

• Cleanse if you want to but you don't have to
  • Buffet serum (this has Hyaluronic Acid in it so I wouldn't bother doubling it up with your other serum) OR Hyaluronic Acid
  • Caffeine Solution (focus it on the eye area as if it were an eye cream but in serum form)
  • First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 

PM

• Squalane cleanser as your oil cleanser
  • First aid beauty as your water cleanser
  • Lactic Acid once a week and then increase to whatever frequency you'd like (I don't bother using it more then 3x a week I don't find its necessary to exfoliate more than that) followed by Hyaluronic Acid
  • On nights you don't use the Lactic Acid use the Buffet serum (don't use them on the same night) 
  • Caffeine Solution (again targeted on the eyes)
  • First aid beauty cream

Hope that helps!

Re: Which of these Ordinary Products can I mix or do a skincare routine with?

Oh yay! thank you so much! ❤️

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing