Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Which Moisturizer?

Hey hey, thoughts/experiences/preferences between these two moisturizers? I can't decide.

Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 m... 

Skinfix Barrier+ Triple Lipid-Peptide Face Cream 

Re: Which Moisturizer?

@EthanGrey  I currently use both of these moisturizers and they are great. I use the YTTP during the day and Skinfix at night. The YTTP is lighter in texture, absorbs quickly, and has a light scent. I feel like it is better for oily/combo skin.  The Skinfix is thick and has no scent. I feel like it is better for combo/dry skin. I love that the Skinfix has pump packaging. They are both hydrating but if you need extra hydration I would go for the Skinfix.

Great input! Thanks for sharing 🙂

@EthanGrey I totally second the advice given by @faeriegirl about the thickness and hydration level of both.  Another thing which may or may not affect your decision is that the Skinfix if virtually scent-free while the YTTP has natural fragrance (not added) but it has a bit of a fresh/green smell.  I personally love it but it may not be for everyone.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing