Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

What skincare product are you into right now?

BORED. So borrrrrrreeeeed! You know how sometimes you'd have a closet full/bursting with clothe but "nothing to wear"? I'm like that right now with skincare. Currently I'm using a retinol serum at night, so I can't try any fancy exfoliating stuff. And it's really dry winter, so I don't wanna risk flaky skin with new moisturizers. Which leaves masks as the one thing I can play around with......... so far I've tried ALL of Glamglow, Boscia, Wei and Origin's masks. Also Murad clarifying, SK-II/When/Shiseido sheet masks, Fresh Rose/Black Tea, PTR cucumber/sulfur, and OH blue/blackberry. This is literally me right now (minus the sexy air):

upload_3176417168219785134.jpg

So, any mask recommendations?

Or is there a new skincare product you are trying and liking? do tell. =)

Re: What skincare product are you into right now?

Ohh, what's your top 3 favorite lush products? =)

haha, I've collected a couple AP enzyme peel but didn't have time to try them yet (I know I know, Dannyc is going to scold me, but I've got so many exfoliators! And I'm using retinol!)....ok fine, I really have no excuse, I've waited almost half year. I will start using it this weekend.

Massage Bars.... I love them all... with all my heart. Gold bath bombs ....to die for.... and the bath bars....I have not been able to hit a store yet( 2 weeks- lush is coming baby) so when I do I think I will have a sever problem. 

The Peel is very gentle and I really enjoy it. I also like the feeling it gives my face but I don't feel like it exfoliates as much as a traditional  scrubbing exfoliator .

You're right... the enzyme peel is amazing!

I'm still totally in love with the Boscia Deep Hydration Mask. Love, love, love it. Makes my skin feel amazing the next morning. I'm also really liking their tsubaki oil/gel cleanser. I've really been liking all the Boscia things I've tried. It's a brand I would definitely try more of. 

s1565126-main-hero.jpg

I think I'm going to break down and buy this.  The boscia's Mask Medley is on it's way to me now, but I now think I need to add this to that grouping.  I've been using PTR's Cucumber Gel Mask as a sleeping mask, but I  don't think it works so well for that. 

I'm really loving all the Boscia products I've tried so far. I'm saving the Mask Medley for Chic Week but it's definitely high on my list. 

I just got their exfoliating cleanser as well and I love it. It's super gentle. I think gentle enough for daily use. 

I find myself loving Boscia more and more as well!  I have their black and green masks, the black cleanser, the tsubaki cleanser, a deluxe sample of the tsubaki oil, the charcoal sponge, and the discounted clay mask - I haven't tried the clay mask yet but I really love everything else!  The cleansers are particularly nice in my opinion.  I had the exfoliator on my wish list but didn't buy, now I'm thinking I should!

Lol, I'm 50/50 when it comes to Boscia. Don't like the black line, like the purifying cleanser, blue/green peel off masks and Tsubaki oil. The toner and sponge are nice, albeit a bit overpriced me think.... still, think I'm gonna check out more of the pink line nxt time I'm in a Sephora.

The pink cleanser is the one I have -- tsubaki oil/gel and the deep hydration mask. I just got the exfoliating cleanser (white line) and I'm liking how gentle it is. 

It's only $12.50 right now. Smiley Happy You have permission to be enabled. 

Oh I know, the clay mask is also marked down to $12.50 (but is still full price in stores as of Sunday)!  I was going to buy both because it's SUCH a great bargain but I talked myself out of the exfoliator.  Will have to put it back in my cart now, lol

You can try my favorite drugstore mask. I don't care if it's not the fanciest mask in the world, I <3 it forever. 450.jpg

Oh Queen Helen Mint Julep....*nostalgia*. It's actually my very first clay mask and one I used for years before moving on. XD

That was my first mask too! I used it all through my teen years. *sighs with nostalgia with beautytester*

The smell of QH Mint Julep Masque and Oatmeal Honey Scrub are completely nostalgic for me, too.  I think it's a solid brand ... never had an issue and it truly did help my scrawny, over-stressed, young adult face.

i've used this and loved it for years i'm just so afraid to put it on my face lately since my skin is so dry this winter 

I still use this! It helped me with my cystic acne, and now it helps with my blackheads. Smiley Happy  Go-to mask forevah.

Hi beautytester,

I have been loving the Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C X 30 Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Mask. I have seen some amazing results from using this mask for the last few weeks. My skin definitely looks more radiant and it has help fade some old pigmentation. I also love the citrus scent of this mask! Smiley Happy

Best,

Randee

Best,
Ty

Ohh, I tried a sample of the serum before and liked it, maybe it's time to try the sleeping mask version.... =)

166 Replies