Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

What skincare product are you into right now?

BORED. So borrrrrrreeeeed! You know how sometimes you'd have a closet full/bursting with clothe but "nothing to wear"? I'm like that right now with skincare. Currently I'm using a retinol serum at night, so I can't try any fancy exfoliating stuff. And it's really dry winter, so I don't wanna risk flaky skin with new moisturizers. Which leaves masks as the one thing I can play around with......... so far I've tried ALL of Glamglow, Boscia, Wei and Origin's masks. Also Murad clarifying, SK-II/When/Shiseido sheet masks, Fresh Rose/Black Tea, PTR cucumber/sulfur, and OH blue/blackberry. This is literally me right now (minus the sexy air):

So, any mask recommendations?

Or is there a new skincare product you are trying and liking? do tell. =)

Re: What skincare product are you into right now?

Haha, I'm trying out a packet sample right now! (I think I have hundreds of samples....)  I just wanted a more personal review from someone who has tried out a lot of different brands and is able to compare the quality of her brand. Smiley Happy

Try the Dr. Jart+ masks...I got one as a little extra thing in an order I placed and ended up really liking it. I love the Shiseido retinol eye masks too. I use other Dr. Jart products, like the BB cream and pore cleanser and really like it.

This is one of the masks:

http://www.sephora.com/water-fuse-water-full-hydrogel-mask-P296101?skuId=1372325

This! I got a sample from a TSB and I'll be returning my Josie Maran Milk and Oil later this week in exchange for this stuff. I love it. 

I'm in love with three products, one of which I will be mourning when I run out of a sample.

1. L'Occitaine 100% Shea Butter- This winter has been rough on my skin, especially my cuticles. I have a huge nail event coming up this weekend and this has done wonders- more than Dior Creme Abricot!  Sephora only sells the $42 large size, but L'Occitaine sells a mini tin for just $12.

2. L'Occitaine Almond Shower Oil- This has helped immensely. And it smells yummy. Thanks, 500 pt perk for pushing me over the edge! I tried it previously and forgot how awesome it is.

3.  Zelens Z Recovery Repair Balm- I got a sample of this at Space NK when I mentioned how my skin was so unhappy with the weather.  I'm going to have a small moment of mourning when I run out because -ohmigod- this stuff is incredible. I have super sensitive skin, and it's so, so happy right now.  Too bad it's $225 a jar!

Ohh, I've been eyeing the L'occitane 100% shea butter for a while, but right now I'm just using oil on my nails (and I've got the Josie Maran Argan Balm). It's definitely on my list tho, cuz I always get this flaky/dry/cracked patch on one of my fingers no matter how well I take care of the whole hand, every single winter.....

ps. Haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back!

You guys might just want to check out shea butter from another online supplier. If its 100% shea it shouldn't be any different than L'Occitaine's. I buy tubs of the organic stuff for like $10 bucks for 8 oz when I make my own lotion blends. 

Highlighted

fresh Umbrian clay mask, worth every Penny. 

Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • upload_3176417168219785134.jpg
  • s1565126-main-hero.jpg
  • 450.jpg
  • pacifica.jpg
  • Lovely-MEEX-Mini-Pore-Ghassoul-Mask-3.jpg
  • osmia.png
  • may.jpg
  • zria.jpg
  • honey.jpg
  • pores.jpg