Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

What skincare product are you into right now?

BORED. So borrrrrrreeeeed! You know how sometimes you'd have a closet full/bursting with clothe but "nothing to wear"? I'm like that right now with skincare. Currently I'm using a retinol serum at night, so I can't try any fancy exfoliating stuff. And it's really dry winter, so I don't wanna risk flaky skin with new moisturizers. Which leaves masks as the one thing I can play around with......... so far I've tried ALL of Glamglow, Boscia, Wei and Origin's masks. Also Murad clarifying, SK-II/When/Shiseido sheet masks, Fresh Rose/Black Tea, PTR cucumber/sulfur, and OH blue/blackberry. This is literally me right now (minus the sexy air):

So, any mask recommendations?

Or is there a new skincare product you are trying and liking? do tell. =)

Re: What skincare product are you into right now?

This how I feel: Smiley Very Happy

Haha, I actually make my own with plain yogurt + honey + oats. The original recipe I got it from also added cinnamon, but I've got a pink face and don't need more "circulation" etc. The oats mattifies and the yogurt/honey hydrates. I usually put more yogurt than honey so I don't get the sticky feeling. =)

Oohh, I'll have to try that sometime! Sounds like it smells and tastes fabulous too.

Highlighted

Ive been obsessed with the Sunday Riley Good Genes Serum. I use it as a mask and holy crap this stuff is awesome. Its kinda pricey but I dont mind if I see results.

i am madly in love with my retin-a, which i ordered from india. god bless the internet. i'm finally beyond the flaky, gross stage and noticing a huge difference. except now i have all these retinol serums i don't need. 

besides that, i'm obsessed with anything that is super moisturizing. my latest is cold pressed coconut oil and cold pressed jojoba oil. i was a little scared of the coconut oil, but its awesome. except sometimes my face smells like french fries. 

Ohh, how long did it take for you to get past the flaky stage?

about 3-4 weeks, which is quicker than i expected. i think because i was using a lot of retinol serums before so my skin was kind of prepared. 

I'm really liking merlot grapeseed moisturizer that I got. I mainly use argan oil but this winter weather is making my skin need a little something extra. Best part was I got for $5!

Perricone,..I just made his mortgage payment for this month. Smiley Wink

Lol, I've heard so much good stuff about his product, but they are sooo expensive. >.<

Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • upload_3176417168219785134.jpg
  • s1565126-main-hero.jpg
  • 450.jpg
  • pacifica.jpg
  • Lovely-MEEX-Mini-Pore-Ghassoul-Mask-3.jpg
  • osmia.png
  • may.jpg
  • zria.jpg
  • honey.jpg
  • pores.jpg