Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

What skincare product are you into right now?

BORED. So borrrrrrreeeeed! You know how sometimes you'd have a closet full/bursting with clothe but "nothing to wear"? I'm like that right now with skincare. Currently I'm using a retinol serum at night, so I can't try any fancy exfoliating stuff. And it's really dry winter, so I don't wanna risk flaky skin with new moisturizers. Which leaves masks as the one thing I can play around with......... so far I've tried ALL of Glamglow, Boscia, Wei and Origin's masks. Also Murad clarifying, SK-II/When/Shiseido sheet masks, Fresh Rose/Black Tea, PTR cucumber/sulfur, and OH blue/blackberry. This is literally me right now (minus the sexy air):

So, any mask recommendations?

Or is there a new skincare product you are trying and liking? do tell. =)

Re: What skincare product are you into right now?

The Face Shop mask!  Comes in an adorable container!

Too cute!

I LOVE masks. 

Osmia Organics Detox mask 

May Lindstrom Problem Solver 

Wild Rose and Sandalwood (purchased from Zria via Etsy) 

Sometimes I will mix in 

Formula 10.0.6 has some good masks as well.

Other items I LOVE are oils. I have so many,but I'm loving a brand called Odacite. Plus the weather sucks right now,so I've been using G.M. Collin Ceremide Capsules prior to any oils,be it day or night.

I wanted to love the May Lindstrom Problem Solver so bad, but I just don't. Maybe I'm using it wrong....any suggestions. I used it once, it didn't "foam" up like it is supposed to, and I don't think it worked well. Maybe I mixed it wrong? Now I have this huge container of it, just sitting there, mocking me lol.

Lol I hate when products do that. 

I was told to put a 50:50 ratio w/product and water. I used less water and it "foamed" a bit more. However,it wasn't foamy (if that makes sense) when I applied it to my skin. =D

I actually prefer Osmia to Mays,but I'll be darned if that big container is going to waste. It'll last years! 

Hmmm....maybe I need to try less water then. Or maybe I need to just try Osmia! I was so hoping May was going to be my HG mask....I've heard that for some people it gets so much out of the pores. I guess I'll try it again this weekend. I can't believe how huge that container is. At least I like the packaging since it will be with with me for quite some time. Smiley Happy

I'm a sucker for the May Lindstrom packaging!! Now I want one too. But to be honest I have TONS of masks and I've never really found my HG yet.

Highlighted

Still will be GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD ( as always since its been out )

Def would have to be facial oils. I always assumed that because I have oily skin that oils would not be good for my skin but since I was told that was not true and tried a sample I have been loving them. I too LOVE Glamglow but the price is soooo steep I have a hard time justifing buying it even though I see the results after I use it. I have alos been on a make kick lately my hubby has even gotten on that bandwagon. He loves the peel off ones so I bought him a few too !!!!

Which oil do you use? I finally had the chance to try Clarins Lotus oil for oily/combo skin and LOVE the scent! It's a fresh herbal scent similar to Caudalie. Love it.

Haha, speaking of peel off mask, sounds like your hubby would enjoy Boscia masks.

Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • upload_3176417168219785134.jpg
  • s1565126-main-hero.jpg
  • 450.jpg
  • pacifica.jpg
  • Lovely-MEEX-Mini-Pore-Ghassoul-Mask-3.jpg
  • osmia.png
  • may.jpg
  • zria.jpg
  • honey.jpg
  • pores.jpg