Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

What skincare product are you into right now?

BORED. So borrrrrrreeeeed! You know how sometimes you'd have a closet full/bursting with clothe but "nothing to wear"? I'm like that right now with skincare. Currently I'm using a retinol serum at night, so I can't try any fancy exfoliating stuff. And it's really dry winter, so I don't wanna risk flaky skin with new moisturizers. Which leaves masks as the one thing I can play around with......... so far I've tried ALL of Glamglow, Boscia, Wei and Origin's masks. Also Murad clarifying, SK-II/When/Shiseido sheet masks, Fresh Rose/Black Tea, PTR cucumber/sulfur, and OH blue/blackberry. This is literally me right now (minus the sexy air):

upload_3176417168219785134.jpg

So, any mask recommendations?

Or is there a new skincare product you are trying and liking? do tell. =)

Re: What skincare product are you into right now?

also, have you tried rosehip? that is one of my favorites, although they turn rancid quickly, and i can't justify buying a new bottle of face oil. supposedly it has retinol-like properties. 

I did try rose hip, but I was a bit disappointed. It's not nearly as moisturizing for my dry skin, but I didn't use it long enough for the retinol-like benefits.

me too! i'm super into anything that is crazy moisturizing. i've been cycling through them, using a different one every night. up next is jojoba oil. do you use them at the same time, or like different one each night?

plus i have those promo deluxe samples from algenist and caudalie. i feel like i will never run out of moisturizer. 

Depending on my skin's condition on that day, I pick out an oil that I think will be right. I usually default to the JM argan infinity cream, though. Smiley Happy

Which oil do you use? I finally had the chance to try Clarins Lotus oil for oily/combo skin and LOVE the scent! It's a fresh herbal scent similar to Caudalie. Love it.

Haha, speaking of peel off mask, sounds like your hubby would enjoy Boscia masks.

Still will be GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD ( as always since its been out )

I LOVE masks. 

Osmia Organics Detox mask osmia.png

May Lindstrom Problem Solver may.jpg

Wild Rose and Sandalwood (purchased from Zria via Etsy) zria.jpg

Sometimes I will mix in honey.jpg

Formula 10.0.6 has some good masks as well.

pores.jpg  deep.jpg

Other items I LOVE are oils. I have so many,but I'm loving a brand called Odacite. Plus the weather sucks right now,so I've been using G.M. Collin Ceremide Capsules prior to any oils,be it day or night.

I'm a sucker for the May Lindstrom packaging!! Now I want one too. But to be honest I have TONS of masks and I've never really found my HG yet.

I wanted to love the May Lindstrom Problem Solver so bad, but I just don't. Maybe I'm using it wrong....any suggestions. I used it once, it didn't "foam" up like it is supposed to, and I don't think it worked well. Maybe I mixed it wrong? Now I have this huge container of it, just sitting there, mocking me lol.

Lol I hate when products do that. 

I was told to put a 50:50 ratio w/product and water. I used less water and it "foamed" a bit more. However,it wasn't foamy (if that makes sense) when I applied it to my skin. =D

I actually prefer Osmia to Mays,but I'll be darned if that big container is going to waste. It'll last years! 

Hmmm....maybe I need to try less water then. Or maybe I need to just try Osmia! I was so hoping May was going to be my HG mask....I've heard that for some people it gets so much out of the pores. I guess I'll try it again this weekend. I can't believe how huge that container is. At least I like the packaging since it will be with with me for quite some time. Smiley Happy

Lovely-MEEX-Mini-Pore-Ghassoul-Mask-3.jpg

The Face Shop mask!  Comes in an adorable container!

Too cute!

I've been playing around with drugstore skincare that's been lying around. Olay and Seventh Generation have some great serums, and right now I'm using the Olay Regenerist line whenever my skin looks drawn and tired. I also like sleeping with oil on my face, like grape seed oil, coconut oil, castor oil, or the Fresh Seaberry oil, and I feel like it really helps nourish/strengthen my skin.

I just fell in love with the Pacifica Dreamy Youth Day Night cream! I use it post-serum and my boscia tsubaki oil. Perfect amount of moisture (especially for this season).

pacifica.jpg

I saw this set at Target! I was going to buy it but put it down last minute. I've never tried anything from Pacifica. How do you feel about the other items in this set?

Sorry for the late reply! The sizes are all great to have on hand for travel. The seafoam cleanser has a slightly sweet smell but also refreshing smell. Gentle for the skin, but I don't see any striking benefits.

I used the BB cream twice. Once sparingly, just dotting for a minimal, sheer coverage and it was OK. I used it another time all over and it was a tad too dark for me. I gave it to my aunt. I think it had a touch of shimmer.

The lip tint (guava berry) is moisturizing, but so so sheer. Good for a nude lip look.

I used my Ipsy deal to buy a full size of the cream and try the tint in ripe fig.

Thanks! Smiley Happy

The mask I've been loving lately is Biologique Recherche Masque Vivant. It has a very strooong scent (yeast is a main ingredient) but it makes my skin super soft and glow.

As for new skincare products, I'm really enjoying Dr. Dennis Gross Vitamin C serum on the nights I'm not using my prescription retinoid.

http://www.sephora.com/hydra-pure-vitamin-c-brightening-serum-P184113

Just got samples of that mask with my order of p50! Excited to try. Although p50 has got to be the worst smelling thing I have ever put on my face...

That's what I thought of the P50v too... and then I tried the mask. Hahah

2 Replies