Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

What's a good makeup remover for sensitive skin???

I am looking for a makeup remover that removes everything and won't make my skin irritated

RE: What's a good makeup remover for sensitive skin???

First aid beauty is amazing! Gentle and cleansing!

Re: What's a good makeup remover for sensitive skin???

It depends on where I am, since i cant use make up wipes from skin irritation too. I either use the sephora make up remover reusable towel, or the garnier mercier water, which has been amazing also and no allergic reactions thankfully.

I really like the Body Shop's Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter, especially around my eyes. A little goes a long way, and it goes on sale a lot in their store and on their website. Also, baby oil works great as well. Best of luck! 🙂 

Most makeup removers irritate me too. Coconut oil is my go-to. A good olive oil also works wonders also.

Cold cream changed my skin completely. I found an amazing jojoba oil cold cream on Etsy and I seriously can't express how great it is. It has never once irritated my skin and my skin is irritated by pretty much everything. There's so many irritating chemicals in makeup removers that were really breaking me out and damaging my skin. The cold cream I bought on Etsy listed all its ingredients along with its benefits. Anyway... I seriously recommend giving it a shot. You can never go wrong with all natural products😊

I also use Sens'Eyes but for the rest of my face I use the Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil Stick - it does a great job removing my makeup and my sensitive skin likes it!

http://www.sephora.com/meltdown-makeup-remover-cleansing-oil-stick-P418592?skuId=1941319&icid2=produ...

When nothing else works to remove makeup, I find that vaseline does. It never irritates my skin.

@jesscheems Thanks for the tips!

No probs @greeneyedgirl107 Glad I could help 😃

Coconut oil. Do a patch test on your skin first to ensure you don't break out.

@jesscheems I've been meaning to try that!  I have some Kopari coconut melt that's been waiting for me!

I love coconut oil so much @greeneyedgirl107! Some people break out I hear but I've been fine with it. That and some water on a cotton pad just wipe all that makeup away and with the residue of the oil, I feel it protects my face if I want to go in with a cleanser to do a double cleanse 😃

I have been using Neogen calendula Micellar water for 3 months and I absolutely love it. It takes off everything and is so gentle. Plus the smell. I am always looking forward for my night routine because of that.

@veens I've been meaning to try micellar for ages!  Thanks for the endorsement.

@skincare314 I like Sens-Eyes by MUFE.  Philosophy also has a decent one.  I've tried Neutrogena and Maybelline and have found them both gentle as well.

Came here to recommend Sens Eyes! It is by far my favorite makeup remover for people with sensitive skin/eyes and takes everything off too.

I make my own. Olive oil and aloe Vera water as an eye makeup remover. Doesn't burn my eyes. Hope this helps.

Re: RE: What's a good makeup remover for sensitive skin???

Ooo nice combo. I should try that.

18 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
testing