cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

What’s New Friday: WASO

07.19_WNW WASO.gif

Discover the secrets of the holistic and natural Japanese food tradition of Washoku with these Shiseido products inspired by the foods of Japan.

Quick Gentle Cleanser

This refreshing cleanser is a honey gel that foams without water to remove impurities and makeup. Honey acts as a natural humectant to help the skin retain moisture as it cleanses.

Fresh Jelly Lotion

This alcohol-free softening lotion helps restore moisture for dewy, hydrated skin. It is formulated with white jelly mushroom, which helps to mattify and reduce the appearance of pores while locking water into the skin.

Color-Smart Moisturizer

This brightening tinted moisturizer adapts to your skin color for a foundation kick-start. Formulated with whole carrot cells, it protects against UV rays while improving the look of pores. –Kris G.

What’s your favorite food-inspired beauty product? Show & tell!

RE: What’s New Friday: WASO

I definitely agree!! Its been a year and a half that I have gone cruelty free with my makeup and I am continuing to do so with my hair products and other personal/beauty things. Sephora and the other brands need to step it up and help joint us to stop animal testing

We need more Vegan brands. From our own countries. Need L...

We need more Vegan brands. From our own countries. Need Less brands from countries that support Animal testing and cruelty

Re: What’s New Friday: WASO

That honey cleanser sounds lovely!

The "color smart" moisturizer is intriguing but those color match/adaptive products always turn a wonky shade on me.  I'll have to wait for some reviews or try to get my hands on a sample!

The honey cleanser is everything right now!! I am so excited to try and the packaging is darling!!!!

I am excited to see what the brand comes up with! 

I love Shiseido and look forward to trying the new WASO line. Some great products have been mentioned already so I'll add in Amore Pacific's Treatment Enzyme Peel with papaya enzymes and the Future Response Crème with green tea and pine mushroom.

Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme PeelAmore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel

Amore Pacific FUTURE RESPONSE Age Defense CremeAmore Pacific FUTURE RESPONSE Age Defense Creme

Love Shiseido, and glad they are clarifying which products are alcohol free.  I picked up the wet force bb after Lisalisad1 showed how she uses it under mineral makeup.  I'm going to have to check these out.

I'm super interested in trying out the new Farmacy Honey Drop Moisturizer! I need to make my way to a Sephora and grab a free sample of it!

KatieBT wrote:

WASO GIF.gif

Discover the secrets of the holistic and natural Japanese food tradition of Washoku with these Shiseido products inspired by the foods of Japan.

Quick Gentle Cleanser

This refreshing cleanser is a honey gel that foams without water to remove impurities and makeup. Honey acts as a natural humectant to help the skin retain moisture as it cleanses.

Fresh Jelly Lotion

This alcohol-free softening lotion helps restore moisture for dewy, hydrated skin. It is formulated with white jelly mushroom, which helps to mattify and reduce the appearance of pores while locking water into the skin.

Color-Smart Moisturizer

This brightening tinted moisturizer adapts to your skin color for a foundation kick-start. Formulated with whole carrot cells, it protects against UV rays while improving the look of pores. –Kris G.

What’s your favorite food-inspired beauty product? Show & tell!

@AdryLux Just to let you know, the Farmacy Honey Drop is available online as a generous DS with a $25 purchase, use code DONEUP 

IMG_7663.PNG

RE: Re: What’s New Friday: WASO

Omg yes 😍 I just might have to do it! Thanks for the heads up ❤️

My favorite food inspired product is Fresh Sugar lip treatment in the tube.

I also like Farmacy Honey Savior.  There are probably many more.

Anonymous Insider

The Farmacy honey savior is definitely a great moisturizer

The cleanser sounds interesting, especially how it's supposed to foam sans water 😮

@KatieBTthese products looks awesome!  I can't wait to check them out.  I love Shiseido products and use several in my normal routine including a cleanser, foundation and sleeping mask.

As far as my favorite food inspired beauty product, I would have to say sugar scrubs. My skin feels incredibly soft afterwards.

Sugar Scrub.jpg

That sugar scrub looks divine!
Anonymous Insider

they do look nice but I didn't know you had to buy them lol

they do look nice but I didn't know you had to buy them lol

RE: What’s New Friday: WASO

This is looks amazing. I'm gonna give it a try

The Quick Gentle Cleanser lists Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate  as an ingredient, a sunscreen that I'm allergic to.  I'm so sad because I really wanted to try this honey cleanser!  😞

These all sound amazing. I might have to pick up the WASO Starter Kit! My favorite food-inspired product is the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask 🙂 

Ah the agave mask never fails! Please share your thoughts in this thread if you give the starter kit a try.
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • Untitled.jpeg
  • Untitled.jpeg
  • blithe.PNG
  • Sugar Scrub.jpg
  • 07.19_WNW WASO.gif
  • Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel
  • Amore Pacific FUTURE RESPONSE Age Defense Creme
  • IMG_7663.PNG
testing