From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

What percent of AHA is in Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel?

I've found that DE's T.L.C. Framboos™ Night Serum has 12% in it, Farmacy's HONEYMOON GLOW AHA Serum has 14% and DE's T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ has 25%. However, Ole Henriksen's Invigorating Night Gel doesn't give you the percentage.

Does anyone know what percent of AHA is in it? 12% doesn't seem to work well on my skin and I've found 14% works better. I'd like to eventually try Ole Henriken's product if it's over 12%. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Re: What percent of AHA is in Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel?

Coming here for the same question! I just got Ole Hendrickson Invigorating nighttime gel because it was on sale but I’ve been using The Ordinary AHA peeling mask with 30%  AHA twice a week. I can feel the tingling in my skin with Ole Hendrickson similar to when I use the high percentage mask but that says use max 2x a week not every day. Unsure what percentage AHA is in Ole Hendrickson for everyday use?

OMG I've been trying to figure out what the AHA % for hte Olehenriksen forever - I've even emailed them to see if they'll tell me with no success.

I can tell you that if they are selling in Canada it has to be less then 30% - we aren't allowed to sell products with that high of a % but that's about it. I think the highest we see is around 13% so I'd expect it to be below that as well if its considered an immediate nightly option. 

Hope that helps a little bit 

Were any of you ladies able to find out the acid composition % from the Olehenriksen Invigorating Night Gel?? I was wondering about that too but can’t seem to find any info about it

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing