Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

What is your holy grail ingredient?

Hi guys! How are you? Please feel welcome to share your feelings in @sprocketta 's Health and Sanity Check-ins on Besides Beauty ❤️

I was wondering what your favourite ingredient is! What ingredient do you look for in products? What do you avoid? I always look for Benzoyl Peroxide and Salicylic Acid, because I have acne, and I've noticed that these ingredients really help me! I also love, love, love Hyaluronic Acid! Proactiv Proactiv+ 3-Step System, 90 Day Deluxe Size SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow 1.01oz/ 30mL . I'd love to hear your favourite ingredients! Have a great day, everyone! 🙂

Re: What is your holy grail ingredient?

I love this! Niacinamide and hyaluronic acid are my top two for my combination skin for sure! Aloe or echinacea as a close second, anything soothing for easily irritated skin! 

on the opposite end of that, I always see fragrant ingredients as a bit of a red flag, they can be pretty sensitizing and irritating! 

Re: What is your holy grail ingredient?

@EsthieSarah I totally agree! I wish more companies would go fragrance free. Aloe, of course! The most soothing ingredient! Thank you so much for replying, have a wonderful day 🙂

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing