Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

What is your favorite sleeping mask for dry skin?

I've tried the Sephora Rose mask but it's just OK.  Would love to hear from anyone who has a great sleeping mask for dry dry skin, one that you leave on all night.

Also, when I do a sleeping mask for my face I do leave out the oil portion on my nightly routine.  Does everyone do that too?

Thanks!!!  

Re: What is your favorite sleeping mask for dry skin?

Freeman Beauty Infusion Brightening Overnight Mask with Hibiscus + Vitamin C. Very hydrating and I wake up to dewy bright skin!

RE: What is your favorite sleeping mask for dry skin?

The laneige water sleeping mask is life. I’ve used it for 2 yrs and it is the perfect last step of a nighttime skincare regimen.

I love the kiehls B897C167-E807-427A-AA87-CEC1867FC2A5.jpeg

I’m obsessed with this overnight mask. You really only need a little and it goes a long way. Super hydrating  

@Krystynac I actually really dislike that Kiehls mask. Its tacky and you have to wipe it off before going to sleep which is pointless IMO. I wish I never bought it lol 

@MidnightDreamer I've been really enjoying Sephora's gel sleeping mask during the past two months. I wake up with fully hydrated skin the next morning. It's a lightweight gel (with a slight blue tint) and feels cooling when you first put it on. 

I agree with other posters. The Laneige water sleeping mask is fantastic. I have dry, dehydrated skin and use this several times a week for extra hydration. On nights when I use it I skip my facial oil but make sure to still use my moisturizer. Worth a shot, I think!

Just came here to second (third?) what folks have said about the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask (and, while I’m here, the lip version from the same brand is also incredible). I can’t say enough good things about it! I don’t personally use facial oils unless my skin is really suffering, but I would definitely say it’s a good idea to skip that step if you’re doing a sleeping mask.

@MidnightDreamer - I agree with @acarrs.  The Laneige water sleeping mask is the best overnight mask I've used in a very long time.  I recommend it to anyone who asks.

I have a very dry skin during winter times. Try Laneige water sleeping masks. My skin feel refreshed in the morning. Take care.

Hi @MidnightDreamer, I have dry skin too, and love both the Boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask and the Fresh Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask.

Regarding the application of face oils along with sleeping masks, if I'm feeling extra dry I will apply a few drops of a facial oil over the top of my sleeping mask, just for that extra shot of moisture.

I hope that helps!

I love origins drink up!

Hi. I have to second that vote. It is super hydrating and smells great. Plus, it doesn’t make me break out or break the bank!

I actually use the body shops overnight mask it’s amazing for texture and hydration. I always use a vitamin E oil before but that’s just because my skin gets really dry when I use Sunday Riley’s good genes serum in the PM

Re: RE: What is your favorite sleeping mask for dry skin?

I also use the body shop's sleeping mask! I love love love it.

I've also heard good things from Laniege's sleeping mask and Glow recipe's watermelon sleeping mask. I'll probably be trying Laniege's next. I wouldn't break the bank too much on your first sleeping mask though, I would try something alittle cheaper and see if it works on your skin before committing to something more expensive.

14 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos1
  • B897C167-E807-427A-AA87-CEC1867FC2A5.jpeg
testing