Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

What is your FAVORITE SKINCARE BRAND?

What is your most favorite skincare brand?

Re: What is your FAVORITE SKINCARE BRAND?

There are so many good skincare brands out there but if I can choose for my age (42), I'd go with AmorePacific Time Response line. I love everything I tried in that line except the prices. 

La Prairie: love the skincaviar line toner, essence, eye cream, cream, and foundation. 

Skinceuticals and Obagi. I only use medical grade skin care. 🙂

Philosophy, Sunday Riley, Drunk Elephant, Origins, Glamglow & Tatcha 

philosophy, fresh, origins and drunk elephant are my go t...

philosophy, fresh, origins and drunk elephant are my go to brands 💛💛

RE: What is your FAVORITE SKINCARE BRAND?

Sunday Riley CEO oil has cleared up my skin so fast. Neogen Dermalogy has a green tea foam cleanser that I cant live without. The Honey Drop Moisturizer from Farmacy is my new boo. And my Clarisonic.
Anonymous Insider

GlamGlow 💜

My sensitive skin hates a lot of products (especially Sunday Riley for whatever reason), but Dr. Dennis Gross and Ole Henriksen work great for me.

Drunk Elephant, Tatcha, Kate Somerville.

Drunk Elephant, Tatcha, Kate Somerville.

Tatcha and Dr.Jart hands down!

Drunk Elephant, Tatcha and Kate Somerville!

Tatcha YAAAAAS

Kiehl's is amazing! Been using a couple of their products here and there over the past few years. But recently I've been using a lot more of their products-and more consistently too- and it's definitely helped clear up most of my acne. I also love Fresh..from their face wash to masks I love how gentle they are.

Re: RE: What is your FAVORITE SKINCARE BRAND?

Which Kiehl's products have helped clear up your acne? I've only used a few of their products, but looking to add to my collection.

Anonymous Insider

I have to say I am in love with Drunk Elephant & Fresh <33 the only skincare product that I can see actual result and never break me out 🙂

My three favorite skincare brands are Boscia Tatcha and Peter Thomas Roth. I use a Boscia cleanser a Tatcha moisturizer and a Peter Thomas Roth mask

For me as male I love PTR. No secret everyone knows it. I work at sephora inside JCP and even my customers know it. I have although recently fallen in love with supergoop for some of my essential needs SPF and setting spray with SPF.

This is such a tough question! I'd say my top skincare lines are FAB, Clinique, and Neutrogena. When it comes to those three brands, I am almost always confident that whatever product I chose to use will work well for my skin. For example, when I went on my honeymoon I forgot to pack my moisturizer. There  was a Sephora in the airport and I picked up a travel size of Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion, I didn't like it as much as my usually     moisturizer but it got the job done and kept my skin happy for the trip without fear of a bad reaction. I do have some other brands that I use for specific products though....I will always be loyal to Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser, but the rest of their products don't work for me. I also use Pixi Glow Tonic as a toner, and get most of my masks from Fresh, Glamglow, and Kiehl's. 

I swear by Clinique. It is the only brand that sells products that work well for my oily & acne prone skin. 

There are some brands that I REALLY like the idea of or ingredients but they just don't work for my skin. I usually try 5-10 products from a brand before deciding. So far the brands with the most ratio of great products for my skin are:

- Peter Thomas Roth (most of the masks and moisturizer)

- Fresh (the Rose and Lotus line)

- Perricone MD 

- Tatcha

- Clarins

I like to try everything and anything but my absolute favorite is Chanel. And from Sephora brands I would go with Clarins or Caudalie.

RE: Re: What is your FAVORITE SKINCARE BRAND?

What do you like from Chanel?
testing