Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

What is your FAVORITE SKINCARE BRAND?

What is your most favorite skincare brand?

Re: What is your FAVORITE SKINCARE BRAND?

Caudalíe for eyes and facial moisturizer, SK-II for essence, GLAMGLOW and Fresh for masks, Sol de Janeiro for lip balm and Lush Ultrabland specifically for cleanser, L'occitane for body; scrubs, lotions, and oils and Lush for body soaps and such.

RE: What is your FAVORITE SKINCARE BRAND?

Sunday Riley Peter Thomas Roth Tatcha

Origins!

Origins!

RE: Origins!

What do you like from origins?

Tatcha would have to be my favorite overall. but I also have a few HG products from Farmacy. GlamGlow. The Ordinary. and AQ Skin Solutions.

Drunk Elephant!!❤️

same! but I have never tried Tatcha bc I'm scared I'll ge...

same! but I have never tried Tatcha bc I'm scared I'll get addicted 😊

Like many others have stated, it's a tough question to answer. There are so many good skin care lines but a few of my favorites are belif, Peter Thomas Roth, Ole Henriksen, The Ordinary (I just started using this brand), Clinique, Algenist, Dr Dennis Gross, Dr Brandt, Origins, Sunday Riley and hands down my favorite masks are from GLAMGLOW. 

I have the most skincare from Drunk Elephant. 

Josie Maran. Hands down. 

It's so hard to narrow it down to one brand! I'd have to say that Sunday Riley is my favorite, but herbivore, the ordinary, and caudalie are also faves.

RE: Re: What is your FAVORITE SKINCARE BRAND?

Agree with Sunday!!!!

i have a fairly large variety of skincare in my arsenal, but i've recently rediscovered my love for ole h. it's funny when you think you need to try something new (and do), only to come back full circle.

i have had success with some of sunday riley's line, and am also loving herbivore - the blue tansy mask, and my two personal favs in combo: moon fruit topped with phoenix oil. my skin looks so good after a night of those two.

I think it all depends on individual's age, skin type and life style. Mine keeps changing baed on the factors above.  I am 43 years old and I have a combination skin. I have been using Estee Lauder for many years. Especially love their Advance Night Repair products. 

@colorandgrace when i initially answered this,i spoke on Caudalie's line for the same reasons you spoke on..age/skin...im 34 and agree 100% with you..I have 2 routines I'll go back and forth with 1 being Caudalie's Vinosource line and the other also Estee Edits Pink Peony overnight water pack with the pink peony eye eraser..good stuff..what's funny is my mother and grandmother used Olays line before they had all this other stuff and to this day I too will use the Olay total effects 7in1 for moisturizer lol..

Agreed, Advanced Night Repair is amazing. I'm 46 btw.

My skin has always responded best to Peter Thomas Roth and Perricone MD.

Probably Clinique!  I love their Moisture Surge and 7 Day Scrub.  And their acne line works better for my daughter than anything else she's tried.  It's super affordable too!

Many of my most favorite skincare products are from Farmacy, so if I have to choose, I'll go with them!

@jellybean917!  I see you're liking Farmacy. Does that mean the cleansing oil worked for you?  Hope you're doing well!

Hi @jozkid! I wanted to tag you initially, but for some reason your name didn't come up. I love the cleansing oil, though I prefer Green Clean lately. I've definitely gotten hooked! Hope you're well too!

testing