Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

What is your AM skincare routine?

Let's start with AM. Much less complicated than nighttime.

Wash, hydrating serum, Eye cream to depuff, gel-based Moisturizer, Tinted Moisturizer for coverage/SPF.

Origins Checks and Balances™ Frothy Face Wash 5 oz/ 150 mL

CAUDALIE - Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

ORIGINS - GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff

ORIGINS - GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer

IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Full Coverage Color Correcting Foundation with SPF 50+ Medium

OR

LAURA MERCIER - Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20

OR

MakeUp Forever Water Foundation HD 

OR 

Sephora Tinted Moisturizer SPF 25 - shade light

Burt's Bees and  GO!

End of morning skincare routine. 

Re: What is your AM skincare routine?

My favorite A.M. skincare routine is washing my face and applying STACKEDSKINCARE - PSC Peptide Serum.

After i'll use the STACKEDSKINCARE - Microneedling Tool 2.0to drive the serum deep into my skin and boast collagen! 

Im starting to get lines on my forehead and I want to keep my lips as plump as possible! so I really like the microneedling tool!

Anonymous Insider

I'm 24 with dry, sensitive skin. I actually have the same routine for evening and morning with the exception of SPF at night ...0_0 Really works for me. 

I wash my face with First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL,moisturize with Cerave Night Repair Cream, next I apply BIOSSANCE - Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil,sunscreen I use Eucerin Daily Protection and COOLA - Mineral Face SPF 30 - Matte Tint

What is your AM skincare routine?

What a great idea for a post. I usually wash my face with OH gel cleanser, truth serum, OH banana eye cream, moisturizer (changes with the season), then sunscreen which I reapply often.

RE: What is your AM skincare routine?

I don’t wash my face again in the morning. I do use Neutrogena SPF 70 ultra sheer face stick, then Clinique City Block around eyes and t-zone, followed by a littleBare Minerals Complexion Rescue tinted hydrating gel cream in Dune 7.5 (damp on with a Laura Mercier sponge). I’ve been loving my sample Tan Luxe face oil (light/medium) mixed with Laniege water bank essence moisturizer. That’s my basic face, topped with Tatcha silk canvas to smooth out pores and prime my face.

Either Tatcha Pure Camellia Cleaning Oil or Laneige Moisturizing Foam cleanser, Laneige Essential Power Skin Toner, OLEHENRIKSON Truth Serum, Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream, and then sunscreen if I’m going to be leaving the house!

Right now, it’s this: -Saturday Skin Rise + Shine cleanser -Teddie Organics Rosewater toner -Peach & Lily Wild Dew Essence -Maelove Glowmaker serum -Erno Laszlo Timeless Skin Serum -Mizon All in One Black Snail Repair Cream -Origins Plantscription SPF 25 Anti-Aging Cream -Pur360 Tamanu Oil

I really don’t have much of a morning skincare routine; I just wash my face and use serum and moisturizer. Then apply makeup

Basically, wipe my face off with a damp wash cloth to get the sleep gunk out of my eyes, moisturize with whatever I’m using at the time, then makeup.

This is a great idea for a thread, @MeghanD93! My skin is very dry. My morning everyday routine:

Cleanse: Burt’s Bees Facial Oil Cleanser, rinsed off with water and a muslin cloth.

Toner:JURLIQUE - Rosewater Balancing Mist

Serum: It differs, I am sampling a few but have found the best success with Anjou Hyaluronic Acid Serum. It’s inexpensive and gives a plumped look to my skin. Am also using Tata Harper Rejuvenating & Hydrating Anti-Aging Serum with Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides 1 oz/ 30 mLas I want to incorporate as many clean products as possible into my routine.

Essence:🧐 still unsure about this one. Currently using the Pyunkang Yul, which seems good. I just can’t tell what it is doing or supposed to be doing. I’ve found the best use for it gently patting it over my face following a sheet mask to remove the tackiness.

Toner: The Jurlique again. I will be very sad when this is discontinued.

Eyes: Lately I have been using a sample of the Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment Softlight. It works for me as both a moisturizer and concealer. I use ORIGINS - GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff on non-makeup days.

Moisturizer: Just purchased my second FS jar after going through a few DS samples. This is what makes the duration of my skincare routine worth it-the soft basil scent (I know it says kale) is perfection for me. Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 mLhas been so good for my skin, nourishing and softening while absorbing quickly so I can move on to my Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer 0.7 oz/ 20 g😊

I recently changed my AM and PM routines a bit. Here’s my morning. 

- Wash: Origins Plantscription™ Anti-Aging Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL 

- 1-2x a week, exfoliate: usually use my FOREO - LUNA™ mini 2 for this 

- Lip balm: usually Aquaphor ointment 

- Toner/essence: May Coop Raw Sauce 

- Eye serum: Lancôme Advanced Génifique Yeux Light-Pearl™ Eye Serum

- Face serum: ORIGINS - Plantscription™ Anti-Aging Power Serum (testing this; so far, no bad reactions; jury’s still out on whether I actually need it) 

- Eye cream: Lancome High Resolution Eye Refill 3x 

- Moisturizer: DR. JART+ - Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel 

- Sunscreen: Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Mineral Sunscreen for Body 

My night routine is simpler, but the day routine’s not complicated. I like to keep skincare as simple as possible. The more I mess with my skin, the angrier it gets. 

I have various chemical exfoliants/peels (samples and freebies/GWPs), but I’m a bit afraid to try them since my skin likes to throw tantrums at various products. Eventually I’ll pick the gentlest one and patch test it before occasionally using it as my exfoliation step. 

Once Chicago winter’s in full swing, I may need to switch moisturizers. We’ll see. 

My AM routine for dry skin: 

Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL, either Drunk Elephant Mini Virgin Marula Luxury Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mLor Drunk Elephant C-Tango™ Vitamin C Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mLddepending on how dry the skin is around my eyes and if I’m applying makeup or not. I use DRUNK ELEPHANT - Umbra™ Sheer Physical Daily Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30as my

morning moisturizer, it’s surprisingly Moisturizing and I love how comfortably it sits on my skin. I’ll use DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Creamif I’m very dry but usually save that for PM. I’ve also recently started enjoying adding a drop of DRUNK ELEPHANT - D-Bronzi™ Anti-Pollution Sunshine Dropsto my B-Hydra Serum to help even out my complexion. I always finish my routine with Drunk Elephant Lippe Balm 0.13 oz/ 3.8 g. ☺️ 

Cleanser: OleHenriksen Find Your Balance Oil Control Cleanser // Toner: Lush Tea Tree Water // Serum: OleHenriksen Truth Serum // Under-Eye: Kora Organics Noni Radiant Eye Oil // Moisturizer/SPF: Jack Black Double Duty Moisturizer

Currently using TATCHA's deep cleanse, essence, and the water cream, followed by the City Suncreen Serum from Supergoop! Also, Dr Bronner's organic lip balm.

Hi @MeghanD93,

I have very oily skin, and this is my AM skincare routine:

First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL

fresh Rose Floral Toner 8.5 oz/ 250 mL

ORIGINS - Original Skin™ Matte Moisturizer with Willowherb

(If I've been using any products with salicylic acid for blemishes, my Origins moisturizer probably won't be hydrating/plumping enough, so I'll swap it out for the Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior™ 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Hyaluronic Serum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL which layers beautifully under makeup).

Best regards,

Laurie

Cleanser - Bioderma Sebium Gel Cleanser

Exfoliate 2-3x/week - MURAD - AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser

Micellar Water - Bioderma

Toner - SUNDAY RILEY - Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner

Eye Cream - ORIGINS - GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff

Hydrator - OLEHENRIKSEN Counter Balance™ Oil Control Hydrator 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

Wash, exfoliate/tone, vitamin C, moisturize, fix redness if needed. 

First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL

FIRST AID BEAUTY - Facial Radiance Pads

OLEHENRIKSEN - Truth Serum®

Drunk Elephant C-Tango™ Vitamin C Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL

OLEHENRIKSEN - Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer

Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mL

Drunk Elephant Pekee™ Cleansing Bar 4 oz/ 120 g

DRUNK ELEPHANT - C-Firma™ Day Serum
Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury  Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL

Now that it's getting colder, I know my skin will change a bit, so I will layer in these guys- 

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel Pads 30 Treatments + 5 Bonus

SKIN INC SUPPLEMENT BAR - Hyaluronic Acid Serum LONG-LASTING HYDRATION

Hi @rebeccamers,

I tried the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peels for the first time last month, and I am completely hooked! These improved the texture and brightness of my skin so much, and I love how quick/convenient they are to use. 🙂

Best regards,

Laurie

Conversation Stats
testing