cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

What is the best skincare for feet?

Summer is quickly approaching and I'm looking for a good product to start using on my feet since I'll be in sandals pretty much every day in the late spring and summer months. I was wondering what the best products to use are. I was looking at the Sol De Janeiro Samba 2-Step Foot Fetish Care, but if someone has a better option please let me know! 

RE: What is the best skincare for feet?

@Anonymous yes! I know this feeling. I did the Boscia Baby Foot peel. It took about a week and a half for all the dead skin to fall off. After that, my feet were so soft. To keep it up, I use the Sol De Janeiro Foot Fetish for day since it doesn’t make your feet greasy at all. At night, I use L’Occitaine Foot Cream. It’s luxurious and gives deeper hydration than Sol De Janeiro. It doesn’t make your feet greasy either. Out of the two, I would recommend L’Occitaine. For $29, you get more product and it’s just more luxurious. I love it!

Re: RE: What is the best skincare for feet?

@darlyndar I read that you used the Boscia peel in another thread which prompted me to check it out! It’s waiting for me to buy during the sale lol I may have to steal your other foot care secret weapons to get ready for summer!

Re: What is the best skincare for feet?

Hi @Anonymous, I think that's a great idea! A this time of year, I also recommend doing a foot peel, like the Boscia Baby Soft Foot Peel, just to get rid of some of that extra rough winter skin.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing