Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

What is the best overall/multipurpose face serum?

So I am looking to invest in a good (i.e., awesome) overall multipurpose face serum.  I sometimes have problems with pimples, pore size, and blackheads, am seeing the signs of aging (lines, lost of elasticity/lack of firmness, wrinkles, etc.), and my skin texture just seems rougher.  I have oily skin, but I want a serum that could perhaps address all/most of the aforementioned concerns and give me preventative care.  Any suggestions?  If you do have a suggestions, please tell me why you chose the particular product, and what you noticed in your own experience with the product!  Much appreciated, my BeautyTalk friends! Smiley Wink

The Korres Wild Rose serum is really good - it contains n...

The Korres Wild Rose serum is really good - it contains natural vitamin C which is known to lighten, brighten, and tighten skin. Another excellent vitamin C treatment I would recommend is Boscia's Antioxidant Recovery Treatment C. It does everything from fighting blemishes to repairing and protecting skin from signs of aging.

You might also consider using a Retinol product, as it also effectively refines skin, addressing all kinds of concerns. Check out Peter Thomas Roth's Retinol Fusion PM.

XO,
Olivia

LOL! Juat this morning I was raving to myself about how w...

LOL! Juat this morning I was raving to myself about how wonderful and mulitpurpose the Korres Wild Rose anti aging serum is. I use it as a face serum, makeup primer, and eye serum all in one. I have notices fine lines and wrinkles diminishing, and it balances out my skin perfectly. I have combination oily  T zone and dry cheeks and this serum helps to keep my skin in perfect balance. If yo buy the kit, you get a full sized serum along with five other wonderful Korres products and it costs $13 more than the serum alone.

Here are the links:

Serum:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P155113&categoryId=B70

Kit:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P273110&categoryId=B70

Wonderful products. A must try!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing