Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

What is the best moisturizer for very oily skin? And is one that mattify's really good for the skin?

I was wondering if a mositirizer that labels itself as mattifying really good for pores?

Thank you!

Tags:

RE: What is the best moisturizer for very oily skin? And is one that mattify's really good for the skin?

Back when my skin was a lot oilier, I swore by Ole Henriksen Counter Balance Oil Control Hydrator. It’s super mattifying and light on the skin while still being hydrating. Another good option is Tarte Drink of H2O - it’s not quite mattifying, but it won’t make you any oilier or shinier. I really like it as a nighttime option.

Re: What is the best moisturizer for very oily skin? And is one that mattify's really good for th...

Hi @Jbird1999,

As an oily girl myself, I really enjoy using the BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomb It gives me the right amount of moisture while also giving off cooling and soothing effect. If you're looking for moisturizer that can help control your oil, the ORIGINS - Original Skin™ Matte Moisturizer with Willowherb is amazing! It also provides amazing moisture while combating your oil throughout the day. I also do notice that it helps with the look of my pores after application, but I personally still use a primer that helps with minimizing the look of my pores.  I hope this helps 🙂

Warmest regards,

Helen

Re: What is the best moisturizer for very oily skin? And is one that mattify's really good for th...

Helen, I went with the Origins suggestion because I liked all the natural oils in it! I really like it a lot and it will last me a long time. Thanks again for your help!

Best regards,

Jana

Hi @Jbird1999,

I'm so glad the ORIGINS - Original Skin™ Matte Moisturizer with Willowherbis working out for you. A little truly goes a long way and mine has lasted me for couple months now. Glad it worked out 🙂

Warmest regards,

Helen

Excuse me, Willowherb!

Thank  you, Helen. Great recommendations! I really appreciate your time in following up to my question! BELIF-The True Cream Aqua Bomb I've never tried. I don't know why, but this option appeals to me more because I'm worried that if I used a mattifying moisturizer, I'll somehow end up screwing up my oil production even more! But it sounds like the willowbark is what is mattifying in the Origins option you gave me so I'll look into that, too because it is natural! Thank you so much.

Best regards,

Jana

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing