Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

What is the best cleanser for sensitive skin?

I've tried so many cleansers, but they've either made me break out, or gave me red itchy splotches on my face. Any recommendations?

i have sensitive rosacea skin and I've tried lots of clea...

i have sensitive rosacea skin and I've tried lots of cleansers and the main thing is for sensitive types use non foaming. Milk cleanser by juice beauty and dermatolgicas ultra calming cleanser are both great ones, also depends on what your looking for in a cleanser, acne fighting or anti-aging or just to generally calm down the sensitivity. I've gotten to the point where I can use acids and retinoids that would usually be too harsh for me by slowly introducing different products. Hope this helps

Re: What is the best cleanser for sensitive skin?

I have super sensitive skin and the only ones I've ever not reacted to and not found drying are Korreses foaming Greek Yogurt Cleanser (which is favorite since it can even remove my eye makeup) and Drunk Elephants Peeke bar. 

Depends on skin type of course but I use ultrabland by Lush typically and the pink cleanser from Kate Somerville Mediskin? I think? When I have hormonal breakouts. I love both.

I've experienced that before. I struggle alot with my skin since it's hella sensitive, but I found that brands like Boscia and Amore Pacific are miracle workers! They're very gentle on the skin thus they don't leave you with a burning sensation. They helped me calm my breakouts. Also, I've heard that Drunk Elephant is great too! 

I recommend using the tatcha one. It’s very gentle plus it removes any makeup 

RE: What is the best cleanser for sensitive skin?

I’ve tried a lot of cleansers too and I typically switch between the First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser, Boscia Clear Complexion Cleanser, Fresh Soy Face Cleanser, or Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser. Other great ones I have used are the Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser (smells amazing) and a drugstore cleanser that you can buy at Target called Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser. Hope this helps!

First aid beauty cleanser! It's a gentle oil free cleanser! It doesn't dry my face even during winter!

Drunk Elephant PeeKee bar is great and definitely should not cause acne as whole line is 'clean' (not necessarily natural though). Also not sure if you have tried it but I am loving Boscia Make-up Break-up for removing makeup currently. No trace of make-up left after using this. After this I either wash with Philosophy Purity cleanser or PeeKee bar.

In the mornings I always just use PeeKee bar and nothing else. It lasts forever. 

Is the PeeKee bar just good for acne prone skin? I just have wicked sensitivity & reactive skin.

Hi girl drunk elephant has great products for sensitive skin and it’s all natural.

I would recommend a non foaming cleanser. Currently, I use the La Roche Posay Gentle Hydrating cleanser. Skin never feels tight and it is affordable. Also, I have very sensitive, acne-prone skin and it has not caused breakouts!

Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip

Neutrogena usually won't kill me, don't try any of the ma...

Neutrogena usually won't kill me, don't try any of the makeup removing stuff though

I like Clinique Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser when I'm feeling dry, and La Roche Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream when I've got a little more oil. Bioderma Sensibio H2O AR is also great if you want a micellar water option.

@HannaAri I agree with the posters that rec'd FAB Face Cleanser!!!

I have seriously sensitive skin and I swear by first aid beauty. The cleanser alone or followed by the ultra repair cream is amazing.

I love the fresh Soy Face Cleanser. It has worked really well for my very sensitive, acne prone skin. 

RE: Re: What is the best cleanser for sensitive skin?

I second the Soy Cleanser! It's very soothing.

The Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser is my go-to for my sensitive skin! It even removes make up without any kind of irritation.

I agree with others who recommend First Aid, their products in general are really good for sensitive skin. I'm using their cleanser right now, and it hasn't caused any troubles with my sensitive skin

Conversation Stats
testing