Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

What is it I like about Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum?

I've been using Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum for 3 months, and I absolutely love the feel of it: like a sort of hydrating milk. But I probably won't rebuy because it's $$$ for just moisture. Are there other serums with a similar feel and hydration? While not heavy, oily, or sticky? Thx!

Re: What is it I like about Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum?

I've switched it up, looking to consolidate steps. And Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench® Hyaluronic Cloud Serumis now the prime contender as a combo replacement for the Caudalie Vinoperfect serum, probiotics, and a hyaluronic acid. Are there any other comparable options? Thanks, beauty community!

RE: What is it I like about Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum?

I think you may have a dry skin if you feel this serum is not sticky. To be honest, if you really like this serum, you can also wait to redeem your points for this product. And it is only 100 points for a 10 mL luxury size. In your case, it will last you for a whole month. But if you want to try something new, I would recommend Dr. Jart. the pink bottle new product, radiance serum

Re: RE: What is it I like about Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum?

Thanks @Sueran. I actually started testing Dr. Jart's Peptidin Radiance (pink) serum when you replied. It has a nice feel, somewhere between toner and serum to me. And no irritation! (Dr. Jart and I don't always get along.) So, I might pick it up for the peptides after I finish The Ordinary's Matrixyl which I just bought.... And yes, you're right, I'm dry. Sticky to me is like .. The Ordinary's HA+B5 serum. 🙂

Hi @EsinaJ ,

Thank you for your feedback. I recommend trying the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clinical Grade IPL Dark Spot Correcting Serum 1 oz/ 30 mLI hope this helps! 

Best,
Rebecca

Hi thanks. I reworded my post because I'm actually looking for a similar hydrating serum to the Caudalie. I do have the IPL serum on deck for other concerns, so thanks for the suggestion!

My husband uses Kiehl's Since 1851 Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Correcting Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

and it really works.  He hates' "oily" things, so that shouldn't be an issue.  You would need to use a serum or moisturizer on top of it though.

Will look into it. Thanks!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing