Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

What is double cleansing?

Hi guys! In today's post, I'm sharing some information on double cleansing. I also just posted a fun fall thread in Besides Beauty, so be sure to check that out!  🍂 

Double cleansing is just what is sounds like: washing your face not once, but twice, with two different formulas. This method helps make your skin be even cleaner, softer, and less prone to breakouts! I think that this is an especially good idea right now, because of masks.

Step 1: Use an oil based cleanser, or cleansing balm. Helps remove excess makeup, and gives your face a nice massage which helps make your face less puffy, and improve circulation Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Smoothing Enzyme Cleansing Balm & Makeup Remover 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Kiehl's Since 1851 Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil 5.9 oz/ 175 mL . 

Step 2: Use a foaming cleanser or gel cleanser to remove dirt and debris. Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser 4 oz/ 120 mL Kiehl's Since 1851 Cucumber Herbal Conditioning Cleanser 

Double cleansing is a good idea to do at night, because that is when you are more likely to have build up on your skin that might be caused by your makeup, SPF (which you should wear every day!), sweat, and any other debris that builded up over the course of the day. It's also gentle enough to do every day, so you won't be damaging your skin when you double cleanse!

I hope you have a great day! Please let me know if you have any questions. You are amazing ❤️

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing