Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

What do you recommend?

I would like some skincare recommendations. It is acne prone (mainly hormonal from my cycle) and fairly sensitive. I use a toner, serum, and moisturizer every day. I have an oily T zone that I can’t seem to get under control. And my forehead skin, while it doesn’t have acne, it’s not super smooth. I’m very self conscious about it. What would you pros recommend?

Re: What do you recommend?

Does your skincare include Niacinamide?  The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

Is quite nice and inexpensive to try.

@KehDee 

RE: What do you recommend?

If you wanna try low price that works, The Ordinary Glycolic Toner might be right for you! You get plenty for a wicked good price and it works magic on my bumpy hormonal skin!

What do you recommend?

I have the same issue as you!!! and I fixed it with a product from glamglow. I know it is a bit expensive but if you can not mind the smell and texture it might for you ! it's the glamglow clarifying oil serum. what I usually do is I put it in the problem areas let it dry a bit then add a mosterizer on top to remove the smell and it actually works! You don't need to apply it everytime it's good for 2 times a week routine.

@KehDee For the acne, try Paula's Choice CLEAR acne line.  It makes a huge difference in my skin.  There seems to be a sale on her site now as well.  I use the pore normalizing cleanser, the regular strength anti-redness solution with 2% salicylic acid (2% BHA) and the regular strength daily skin clearing treatment with 2.5% benzoyl peroxide.  You can buy the three as a set.  It's pretty reasonably priced in terms of skincare.  I've heard it can make your skin dry, so look out for that.  I'm oily and have no issues with it.  It cleared my skin up in 3 days, but I know that's not the case for everyone and I don't have severe acne, just enough of it to be a bother.

@KehDee ❤️ My daughter has systemic? acne and she finds IT Cosmetics cream doesn’t break her out.  She has used Fresh Rose Oil and likes it.  She stays away from Soy and coconut which cause flare ups for her.  She also uses the pumpkin mask. She has sensitive skin.  These are the rotating faves in her skincare lol.  I had a list of what brands and products she’s been using successfully. Hopefully some of them have mini gift sets to test out a variety of products.  PTR has mask frenzy 👍 caudilie has a sampler with the cleanser and vinosorbet 👍

IT COSMETICS - Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer

fresh Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Toner 8.4 oz/ 250 mL

Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer 5 oz

Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme Detoxifying Hydrator 5 oz

Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask 5 oz

CAUDALIE - Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet

BOSCIA - MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil

BOSCIA - Purifying Cleansing Gel

BOSCIA - Cactus Water Moisturizer

PETER THOMAS ROTH - Get Drenched!

CAUDALIE - Instant Foaming Cleanser

CAUDALIE - Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Serum