Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

What are your favorite face masks?

I have been really loving face masks lately. Anyone care to share their favorites? 

RE: What are your favorite face masks?

I have a few favorite faces masks that I use regularly. I really like the Herbivore blue tansy mask (which I’m on my 2nd jar now), Farmacy honey potion, Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin enzyme mask, glow recipe watermelon mask (I use as a regular mask not overnight),Glam Glow supermud, thirsty mud & brightening treatment (which I have purchased each one at least 2-3x’s) I’m always looking for good new masks though to try out. I just recently purchased Bare Minerals Dirty Detox, Herbivore Brighten & Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding. I’m definitely a mask junkie I usually do a mask everyday since I have different mask for different results.

Re: What are your favorite face masks?

I really recommend to try the tatcha Mask or Glamglow.. Since they're higher on price maybe get a sample size or ask for a free sample at sephora to make sure it is compatible with your skin and wont break you out

Pach wrote:

I have been really loving face masks lately. Anyone care to share their favorites? 

I like mask of magnaminty by lush a lot(:

I really like the I Dew Care line of face masks. I've tried Disco Kitten (which is a silver-shade and peels off) and the Volcanic Pore Mask. They're both great. I've been wanting to try the Egg Cream Mask by Too Cool for School. How are they?

i LOVE the boscia putty clay on trouble spots/once a week-ish. tony moly are awesome sheet masks with great ingredients! 

I really love the Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask. I got it as a sample with an order, and I fell in love. It's amazing!

What's the best mask for dry skin? 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: What are your favorite face masks?

Glamglow Thirstymud!!

Re: RE: Re: What are your favorite face masks?

Thirstymud smells so good too!

Peter Thomas Roth - they have a "try-it" set right now for $25. I love the line and it helps my aging combo skin.

I recently tried the Hanacure mask, and really though it lived up to the hype. They are pricey and Sephora does not (yet?) carry, hey must be purchased directly from the company's website.
Anonymous Insider

I love the rubber face masks. It just feels like everything is being trapped directly against the skin so that all the ingredients can work their magic

Origins masks are my favorite! The Rose clay has awesome results

Claudalie's detox mask does a great job of clearing out my black heads. The Laneige overnight mask also makes me wake up with super dewy and refreshed skin. Sephora sheet masks are pretty decent for their price as well, though I wouldn't say I've gotten any stellar results. As many people above say, most of the Glamglow masks are amazing, but hard on the wallet.

I really like the First Aid Beauty Oatmeal Mask and their Bouncy Mask. The Fresh Rose Mask is also really great. I have combo-skin and they all leave my skin feeling calm afterward. 

Origins out of trouble mask

Anonymous Insider

sheet masks

Tried glamglow's supermud and loved it

I like the Peter Thomas Roth masks, glam glow, and the H2O peel off mask.

My new favourite face mask in Tatcha's violet-C Radiance mask. Leaves my skin soft and smooth to the touch and glowing ☺️IMG_0891.PNG

28 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • IMG_0891.PNG
testing