Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

What are your favorite affordable skincare products?

I really want to know what you guys love 🙂 on a budget with sensitive skin lol 

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are your favorite affordable skincare products?

Eucerin Baby Lotion and Baby Creme.  I have sensitive skin and need a fragrance free body lotion.  I use the Baby Creme on my face occasionally and for my hands.  I've added Kiss My Face Fragrance free body lotion to the mix. 

Neutrogena One-Step Gentle Cleanser. 

If my skin is being troublesome, this always seems to calm it right down. I just used up a bottle and was planning to wait until I used up some other cleansers to repurchase, but I'm not sure I can do without that long!IMG_7877.JPG

Close second is the cetaphil lotion in the giant bottle. Calms dry or irritated skin so well. 

@jeskayjam My fave moisturizers is by CeraVe.  It's about $15 in Target, but cerave.com has a $2 off coupon on the website.  If you get it at Target.com, it's like $8 or $9.  I've also been looking for FAB products on the Weekly Wow.  I got the face cleanser for $12 and was so impressed that I bought a second one.  I'm hooked, no matter what the full price 😛

1-The Sephora masks that come in a little pouch that retail for about 10$! I always use the blue one on my sensitive and dry skin and it works very well on blemishes. 

2-The Origin masks. I have the Drink Up one, the charcoal and pink one. They are about 30$ and work very well for me, according to what they claim to do 🙂

3- Most products of OLEHENRIKSEN made my skin very soft and even. My favourites are the Sauna Scrub with heating effect (the green bottle), the Nuture Me moisturizing creme and the Truth Serum! Their products are expensive individually, but the brand releases value packs that are worth it. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_7877.JPG
testing