Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

What are the best serums or treatments for smile lines?

Mine are getting “deeper” and more noticeable even when I’m not wearing makeup. No matter what kind of primer or foundation I use, as the day goes on, you can really see my smile lines as the makeup separates. There are so many options on here but i feel overwhelmed. I’m willing to spend money, but I want it to be on a product that actually works with committed use. I really don’t want to get fillers yet 😩

Re: What are the best serums or treatments for smile lines?

I have great luck with NuFACE Fix Line Smoothing Serum @HayleyBrooke91 it does wonderful with fine lines

Hi @HayleyBrooke91 - I recommend a serum that has hyaluronic acid and moisturizes in order to help fill in fine lines. Here are a few products worth checking out (some are not sold at Sephora) -

@HayleyBrooke91  retinol is going to be the ingredient you need to help stop the aging process if you aren't already using something. A hydrating serum or Hyaluronic acid product will help fill/plump your skin in the meantime.

if you aren't already using a retinol SUNDAY RILEY A+ High-Dose Retinol Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL and Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream 1 oz/ 30 mL are the best I've tried. The A-Passioni also comes in a mini so it's less expensive. THE ORDINARY - Granactive Retinoid 2% in Squalane is a pretty good budget option too

For hydrating serums my favorite is Moon Juice Plump Jelly Hyaluronic Serum but Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior™ 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Serum and Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum are also really good options. The new Tatcha The Serum Stick: Treatment & Touch Up Balm might be more ideal as it'd offer precision placement and the thicker balm/ stick formula might give a better filling effect but I haven't personally tried it so I can't say for sure

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors